Beverage Package upgrades

scottsla

I got an email today about 20% off beverage upgrades. I don't have a beverage package yet but wanted a premium beverage package. Would I be able to purchase the standard beverage package and then upgrade to the premium using the discount? or is this offer only for people that already have purchased a package?

I would suggest you call Celebrity. The sale doesn’t apply to all sailing or all purchases. We have 4 booking and for our sailing the sale applied to shore excursion on 1 sailing.

If the beverage packages are on sale for your cruise why not just purchase the Premium package now. At 20% off the Premium package cost would be $55.20 + 18%. If you buy the standard package @ $45 and then get 20% off the $24 upgrade charge you would pay $64.20 +18%.

I would suggest you call Celebrity. The sale doesn’t apply to all sailing or all purchases. We have 4 booking and for our sailing the sale applied to shore excursion on 1 sailing.

If the beverage packages are on sale for your cruise why not just purchase the Premium package now. At 20% off the Premium package cost would be $55.20 + 18%. If you buy the standard package @ $45 and then get 20% off the $24 upgrade charge you would pay $64.20 +18%.

The email only said the upgrade is on sale. Didn't mention full packages. Although it also said certain spa services are on sale but you can't book spa services more than 3 month ahead of time and my cruise is almost 6 months away. Reminds me of the email suggesting we use Choice Air for our cruise in 18 months but you can't book airfare more than 11 months in advance. Sigh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

The email only said the upgrade is on sale. Didn't mention full packages. Although it also said certain spa services are on sale but you can't book spa services more than 3 month ahead of time and my cruise is almost 6 months away. Reminds me of the email suggesting we use Choice Air for our cruise in 18 months but you can't book airfare more than 11 months in advance. Sigh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

exactly, only the upgrades are on sale, the full package prices are unchanged. took a gamble and purchases the classic package for one of my trips for myself and was then able to purchase the upgrade with the discount. small saving but it all counts :-)

I had the standard drink package as a perk so I asked to upgrade with the sale. For a 7 night it cost me $95+ for the upgrade and the TA said I saved 20%. Not sure how that works. I am trying to get an answer from TA. That would be $13.58 a day for the upgrade. It may be the premium is more like $16 plus tip. Hope I make use of it.

We did it and thought hang on that’s not right and rang them, they insisted the upgrade is now $15 a day not 10 and they’ve taken 20% off $15. We pointed out that the website says $10 so they’ve given us the difference back as obc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I saw it for $65 and up but also saw $55 standard and $69 premier. I am going to check when I get home(at work now). I still saved $238 for 18 days but would want what is due for sure. Thanks.

Premium package is now $69/day plus 18% so it is normally about $115 to upgrade from classic to premium but with the 20% discount its roughly $92 to upgrade. Plus the original $454 classic package. Comes to roughly $78.60/ day which I have a hard time justifying for 7 days straight. I'm sticking with classic package unless an upfront discount offer comes along (not an upgrade).