Xpress pass

UK Cruiser2

After completing the online check in I was able to print the Document past Eclipse and next Summit cruises, I'm in Mexico and booked with local TA. Call your TA maybe she can help sending you by email the PDF

Manage My Booking shows our EXPRESS PASS as available to print but won't let me print.Could this be because we booked via a UK travel agent and they will sort it ?

We too are booked through a UK travel agent. A few weeks back when I queried about not being able to print pass I was told that after 19 July should be able to do this because that apparently is the date flight tickets etc are released. We are hoping to be able to book seats on plane from that date.

Regards

Margaret

Manage My Booking shows our EXPRESS PASS as available to print but won't let me print.Could this be because we booked via a UK travel agent and they will sort it ?

We booked through a UK TA for our cruise this Sep and have just printed out our Express Pass . We had to do it on the laptop as it wouldn’t print from my phone or ipad

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try opening an Incognito window and try again. Also, you may want to check that pop ups are allowed. It shouldn't be a function of the fact that you're booked with a TA. We book that way regularly and have been able to print our Xpress pass once online check in is complete. If you have continued problems, either call Captains Club and have them email you a PDF, or ask your TA to take care of it.

We too are booked through a UK travel agent. A few weeks back when I queried about not being able to print pass I was told that after 19 July should be able to do this because that apparently is the date flight tickets etc are released. We are hoping to be able to book seats on plane from that date.

Regards

Margaret

Margaret,I was able to book our flight seats a couple of months ago. I had to pay the flights price up front so the tickets could be released.

You don't really need the pass.

(I don't think there is any reason why it would be different for non US resident??)

I forgot ours last cruise in Amsterdam...didn't take 1 second longer to check in (I handed them passports and a credit card and about 30 seconds later they came back with our cards.)

At least that was our experience.

Have a great cruise.

Margaret,I was able to book our flight seats a couple of months ago. I had to pay the flights price up front so the tickets could be released.

Seems we might have been given wrong info by our TA. However, we have booked a package that includes extra days at end of cruise with hotels, transfers etc so maybe that had something to do with it. I was never told if we paid for our flights upfront we could and then be able to book seats on plane. Oh well will just have to see what TA says, I'm certainly not going to let this spoil what will be a "bucket list" cruise for me. Out of interest where are you going? We're off to Alaska:):):)clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Seems we might have been given wrong info by our TA. However, we have booked a package that includes extra days at end of cruise with hotels, transfers etc so maybe that had something to do with it. I was never told if we paid for our flights upfront we could and then be able to book seats on plane. Oh well will just have to see what TA says, I'm certainly not going to let this spoil what will be a "bucket list" cruise for me. Out of interest where are you going? We're off to Alaska:):):)clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

We are 3 nights in Miami then 11 night Caribbean cruise. We have been on a couple of Caribbean cruises but not for a while. Trying Singapore,Malaysia and Thailand cruise and stay in Feb.

We are 3 nights in Miami then 11 night Caribbean cruise. We have been on a couple of Caribbean cruises but not for a while. Trying Singapore,Malaysia and Thailand cruise and stay in Feb.

We've been to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand - not on cruises - loved each country for different reasons in each one. Have a super time.