Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

$ - I would purchase them without her knowing, store them until you personally pack your bags... and on Chic Night bring them out and be quite stylish and cool!!!

:cool:

bon voyage

I don't think I would look cool in orange - more like a pumpkin I think!

Suspenders are worn by ladies - worn with stockings.

From my studies of adult American literature you call them a garter belt?

1.jpg?2024

USA and Britain truly are two countries separated by a common language!

Being naughty, I don't imagine we'll be seeing these suspenders in public.:p

Edited by $hip$hape

We may cross paths; my wife and I are in that itinerary as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you on the roll call..I signed in but have not been back very much? Very exciting cruise to plan for. See you on board...unless you are in the suite enclave.

Suspenders are worn by ladies worn with stockings. From my studies of adult American literature you call them a garter belt?

Braces are what are depicted above worn by men to keep trousers in place.

Garters are worn my men in the main to keep socks up

USA and Britain truly are two countries separated by a common language!

So true..on one of our cruises we were hoping to buy sweatshirt...found out our cruise buddies called it a jumper????

So true..on one of our cruises we were hoping to buy sweatshirt...found out our cruise buddies called it a jumper????

Depends on material. A sweatshirt is a fleecy material. A jumper or sweater ( interchangeable) made of wool cotton or similar. That’s up in north west England anyway!

Bob

Any idea approximately when the ship will be ready to sail? I know that the first cruises are scheduled for early December, but I "assume" the ship will be ready before then.

Looking forward to Celebrating New Year's and the following week on the Edge. Thanks

I will be on, please look for me

Jesus Cardonne

You all realize that orange and blue are the national colors of the Netherlands?

And I believe of Syracuse University. Certainly the orange, lolololol. Their nickname IS The Orange.

Thanks Lloyd and Noel!!

I started mapping out cabins and venues. I had a question about Deck 11 - the first two cabins forward before the 7 CS's don't fit the deck plans (see deck plan below) - they look like Infinite Verandas. Not sure if it is the lighting that make them look like IV's or if they are a different type of cabin not yet on the deck plan?

It does look like the CS's have a nice big balcony, but no loggia (as per the revised renditions).

It will be interesting to see if the RS has IV type window in their loggias, in addition to their open balconies. It is difficult to tell if those windows open or not.

Please fact check my labeling!

Edit: Sorry that some of the labeling isn't as clear as it was before copying it.

enhance

enhance

VT, great minds... as they say I started doing this. Alas I no longer have photoshop (computer died a few months back)... but I managed to put something together... I put it on facebook group for Edge.... I am not sure how to load photos for cruisecritic