Monday nights at the Dockyard - Anyone been lately?

michelle028

No one's attended Destination Dockyard yet because it doesn't start until August 13.

They held another event by that name in the past but not in the last year or two. The description of what they're planning seems different than the event they used to do.

No one's attended Destination Dockyard yet because it doesn't start until August 13.

They held another event by that name in the past but not in the last year or two. The description of what they're planning seems different than the event they used to do.

LOL...I'm just too excited about Bermuda!!

According to the on-line newspaper it actually started July 23rd. The article also included a video

http://bernews.com/2018/08/video-destination-dockyard/

counting the days!!

Hopefully someone who has been will report about it soon. Since it is a new event it may be a few weeks. For those who have not been to Bermuda yet, the event will be held a short walk off the ships docked at the Dockyard. I would expect more passengers to attend than it appeared did so in the video. But I recall at the event held years ago there wasn’t a large attendance. Maybe that is why it was discontinued. The event in the video looked more exciting than the previous event.

Edited by Charles4515

We were there last night (8/14). They are just getting started, this was only the 3rd week. There was a DJ and a band. Several food stands. Hair braiding and face painting. A few vendors with local stuff. Kids games. It was nice. The frozen lemonade was fresh squeezed and perfect for a hot and steamy night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were there last night (8/14). They are just getting started, this was only the 3rd week. There was a DJ and a band. Several food stands. Hair braiding and face painting. A few vendors with local stuff. Kids games. It was nice. The frozen lemonade was fresh squeezed and perfect for a hot and steamy night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thats great...Thx for the update!:D