need a little help planning my 3 days in bermuda

jetsfan526

hey guys, i will be traveling to Bermuda on the NCL Escape September 2-9.. will dock from wed morning till Friday afternoon.. trying to plan my 3 days accordingly from what i read on these boards trying to match whats best for me for the trip. im traveling with my wife on our honeymoon.

Wed:

leave the ship after brunch at around noon.

take the ferry to Hamilton (or st George) then bus to the caves

take the bus back to Hamilton and depending on how long the caves take explore Hamilton till the harbor nights event starts then back to the ship for a late dinner

regarding this, how much are the ice caves admission? if i want to do one or both whats the price diff? i assume i have to use cash at all these locations.

Thurs:

have brunch and leave boat 11-12 and take the mini bus ($7pp) to horseshoe, spend the day there and come back by 5-6 to the boat

i have no plans for the night, if anyone has any suggestions as to where we can go after horseshoe instead of coming to the boat im all ears

Fri:

gonna spend it near the port and go to the glass making store and shop for souvenirs locally till the ship has to leave

if any experienced bermudians can look this over and make suggestions would be great, thanks

The combination admission for both caves is $30 Admission for just one cave is $22 If you want to have a snack or lunch there is a cafe at the caves. A popular ice cream place, Bailys, is there too if you want to indulge in some exotic Bermuda flavored ice cream. You can use credit cards at most places in Bermuda.

The combination admission for both caves is $30 Admission for just one cave is $22 If you want to have a snack or lunch there is a cafe at the caves. A popular ice cream place, Bailys, is there too if you want to indulge in some exotic Bermuda flavored ice cream. You can use credit cards at most places in Bermuda.

The iconic original Swizzle Inn is across the street from Baileys Ice Cream. I would have lunch or a snack, and a rum swizzle there at the Swizzle Inn, not eat at the cafe at the caves. Both Baileys Ice Cream and the Swizzle are a short walk from the caves.

On Wednesday you could take the ferry (NCL) has a free ferry) to St Georges and spend a few hours there, then take a bus to The Caves for the tour and either have a late lunch and a drink at The Swizzle Inn or ice cream at Bailys. Then take a bus back to Hamilton and the regular ferry back to your ship. On Thursday why not book a sunset cruise -would be a nice romantic evening. Congratulations on your wedding😊 We celebrated our honeymoon in Bermuda 45 years ago!