The Many Choices of Edge Dining Venues: How Do We Choose?

vtcruising

Raw on 5, when the MC is connected has salads, sandwiches and clam chowder! I don't eat Raw but my husband loves it. I told him the happy compromise will be when the MC is connected. Plus the cocktails look really good and I am excited to just try those while he has his Raw fill. I agree with you regarding the Rooftop Grill. We will go there for lunch, but I don't think you will find me there for dinner. Just seems more like a lunch place, plus its only $25 with the same menu. I am only going to go to La Petit Chef, if I can use my dinning package. If not I am not that interested to pay $55 for what is offered.

We will go to Raw on 5 and probably have the Seafood Tower. My DH can have the oysters and I'll have lobster, shrimp and crab (well, I guess we will share those). :D

we probably will try out raw on 5. we love seafood, and i do eat sushi, though mainly cooked. i love ceviche though and that is technically raw, but the preparation makes it seem cooked so i like it. we'll probably have an option there, i just know i'll be overwhelmed with all the new stuff since we haven't experienced it, we don't know what we like on this ship yet!

We will go to Raw on 5 and probably have the Seafood Tower. My DH can have the oysters and I'll have lobster, shrimp and crab (well, I guess we will share those). :D

I might have to join you!!! Sounds wonderful...I'm not sure how many of my group are in for that...we'll probably try it in Dec...I can picture it now!!!!! ;p

You are welcomed to join us in December! I know my husband will be a permanent fixture in Raw. He loved Sushi on the 5 and I think we at least had a snack, if not a full meal there almost every day of our last two cruises. I am excited for the specialty cocktails! :)

enhance

You are welcomed to join us in December! I know my husband will be a permanent fixture in Raw. He loved Sushi on the 5 and I think we at least had a snack, if not a full meal there almost every day of our last two cruises. I am excited for the specialty cocktails! :)

Wonder if they'll do a group discount on multiple towers!!!:')

Where are you from, Mary? I'm a true SoCal girl, just moved 5 years ago but then, so many here in Vegas are from So Cal, permanently and every single weekend/holiday!

Maybe we can head there after our cabin crawl for cocktails and towers. ;)

enhance

Wow.. Looks great...

.Is this available as a menu item or a display.? could not find it on the sample menus...but everything looks good anyhow. For lunch? ..Can it be pre booked ?

Dh cant do sushi or lobster but can find something,. I think he'd be happy with chowder and crab cakes, Adding this spot to my must do list.

Edited by hcat

Discount? Lol!!! I am from Arcadia, CA. Born and raised! I love SOCal! My parents lived for a time in Vegas and I recall a lot of people being from SoCal. What part of SoCal are you from?

Wonder if they'll do a group discount on multiple towers!!!:')

Where are you from, Mary? I'm a true SoCal girl, just moved 5 years ago but then, so many here in Vegas are from So Cal, permanently and every single weekend/holiday!

We don’t plan to get off either. Maybe walk around a little but nothing else. I hope the speciality restaurants and bars remain open since the ship is so new. Most of the time in port a lot is closed. I would love to be able to do Rooftop grill for lunch while in port or even Raw.

Sounds like a plan! I know we're not getting off in Bahamas...it'll be our time to enjoy the ship without the masses!

Wow.. Looks great...

.Is this available as a menu item or a display.? could not find it on the sample menus...but everything looks good anyhow. For lunch? ..Can it be pre booked ?

Dh cant do sushi or lobster but can find something,. I think he'd be happy with chowder and crab cakes, Adding this spot to my must do list.[/quotehttps://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/dining/specialty-dining/

If you scroll down to Raw on 5 you can click on the menu and scroll through the pictures. It is one of the 3-4 pictures for Raw on 5. You can pre- book dinner. We are booked and hope the Magic Carpet will also be there so we can do both menus. Looks like it will be there most nights. 😃

Discount? Lol!!! I am from Arcadia, CA. Born and raised! I love SOCal! My parents lived for a time in Vegas and I recall a lot of people being from SoCal. What part of SoCal are you from?

My mom worked for many years at Buffums (sp?) in Arcadia! Grew up in West Covina, then lived in Anaheim before moving to Vegas! (used to say I moved from one playground to another!)

Hoping to be able to check out a couple of the venues for lunch on Dec cruise...Jan my group will be toooooo big and busy to try to organize!!!

Wow.. Looks great...

Dh cant do sushi or lobster but can find something,. I think he'd be happy with chowder and crab cakes, Adding this spot to my must do list.[/quotehttps://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/dining/specialty-dining/

If you scroll down to Raw on 5 you can click on the menu and scroll through the pictures. It is one of the 3-4 pictures for Raw on 5. You can pre- book dinner. We are booked and hope the Magic Carpet will also be there so we can do both menus. Looks like it will be there most nights.

Thanks for the directions.. you are very good with finding all this info...

.Hoping we can get there for lunch...We already have 2 specialty nights booked...only a 7 night cruise..

Thanks for the directions.. you are very good with finding all this info...

.Hoping we can get there for lunch...We already have 2 specialty nights booked...only a 7 night cruise..

Well you will just need to book another one, hcat! ;)

We don’t plan to get off either. Maybe walk around a little but nothing else. I hope the speciality restaurants and bars remain open since the ship is so new. Most of the time in port a lot is closed. I would love to be able to do Rooftop grill for lunch while in port or even Raw.

I plan to get off just to get some pictures of the Edge in port. I'll bet there will be a lot of attention from people in port. :D

My mom worked for many years at Buffums (sp?) in Arcadia! Grew up in West Covina, then lived in Anaheim before moving to Vegas! (used to say I moved from one playground to another!)

Hoping to be able to check out a couple of the venues for lunch on Dec cruise...Jan my group will be toooooo big and busy to try to organize!!!

When are you cruising in January? We are sailing Jan 27th...can't wait,

How big is your group? Maybe smaller numbers could get together for individual dining.. We cruise by ourselves so it's easy to make plans.

When are you cruising in January? We are sailing Jan 27th...can't wait,

How big is your group? Maybe smaller numbers could get together for individual dining.. We cruise by ourselves so it's easy to make plans.

We're the week before you, I have 24 in my group, all ladies ( all friends from all over the country!), 14 of us are on our 'Third Annual Girls Cruise'! One of the girls husband and his sister are flying down to do your cruise, they have two of the S1's :cool:

When my girlfriend and I travel together I usually can 'hook up' with others from cc boards to dine, one of the girls in our group I met on our Eclipse sailing last summer, another we met on Equinox the year before...and that's why cruise critic is so wonderful!!!

We're the week before you, I have 24 in my group, all ladies ( all friends from all over the country!), 14 of us are on our 'Third Annual Girls Cruise'! One of the girls husband and his sister are flying down to do your cruise, they have two of the S1's :cool:

When my girlfriend and I travel together I usually can 'hook up' with others from cc boards to dine, one of the girls in our group I met on our Eclipse sailing last summer, another we met on Equinox the year before...and that's why cruise critic is so wonderful!!!

Look forward to dining with you and your group (albeit smaller group) in LPC in Dec!! :D

I read on a main board thread that they had talked to staff on another ship and reportedly were told that Le Petit Chef on the Edge they would have two different menus with animation. I'm not sure if they could do different menus at each table or will offer different menus on different nights. I hope it is true so that there are more options for people who wish to try it.