Golden Mickeys on the Wonder much longer?

Modern_Viking

I was looking on the DCL website yesterday at the list of live shows performed on each DCL ship.

For the Wonder, only Frozen and Disney Dreams were listed. Although when I opened up the description of The Golden Mickeys, the text implied it is showing on the Wonder.

Now I have seen a thread that the show is rarely being performed on the Dream anymore.

Any idea if this might just be a website glitch, or is the Golden Mickeys soon to be retired?

If retired, any idea if a new cast show will replace it vs another movie night or guest entertainer?

It seems like the show has been through a few incarnations and never found its stride.

I was looking on the DCL website yesterday at the list of live shows performed on each DCL ship.

For the Wonder, only Frozen and Disney Dreams were listed. Although when I opened up the description of The Golden Mickeys, the text implied it is showing on the Wonder.

Now I have seen a thread that the show is rarely being performed on the Dream anymore.

Any idea if this might just be a website glitch, or is the Golden Mickeys soon to be retired?

If retired, any idea if a new cast show will replace it vs another movie night or guest entertainer?

It seems like the show has been through a few incarnations and never found its stride.

Since the Dream and Wonder only recently got new shows (Beauty & the Beast and Frozen, respectively) I doubt that a new show is in the offing.

Because there was such a demand to see the new shows, DCL has opted (at least on the Dream) to run Beauty & the Beast twice a cruise. That doesn't leave much time to get in 3 different shows on her cruises. Golden Mickey's has been showing recently on the Wonder cruises.

Since they have periodically updated Golden Mickey's, my guess is that it's going to remain for a while longer. I don't think it's "never found it's stride". I like it.

• 2 weeks later...