South Pacific youtube playlist for ports and shore excursions

konazo

• 1 month later...
Attached are 11 youtubes from our cruises in the South Pacific that I hope will help you in your planning.

South Pacific playlist ...

Thank you for posting the videos. We are going to Savala Island on our cruise in Nov. Did you enjoy that day? Also was there enough shade for everyone to get out of the sun?

Thanks

Thank you for posting the videos. We are going to Savala Island on our cruise in Nov. Did you enjoy that day? Also was there enough shade for everyone to get out of the sun?

Thanks

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed the videos. We really enjoy the South Pacific Islands. We had a fun day on Savala. There was not as much shade on Savala as the South sea island. The tide was way out on Savala and was too shallow to swim...suggest you take water hammocks to relax on at many of the ports. Also not as many places to sit on Savala unless you are on first boat in. There is a large shaded area where you eat lunch that is available if you don’t find a shaded area on beach. Have a wonderful cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Attached are 11 youtubes from our cruises in the South Pacific that I hope will help you in your planning.

South Pacific playlist ...

Great Videos.

Question: While in Lifou, New Caledonia, you did the Melanesian experience tour, was that through the ship, or on your own? We will be visiting here from RC Explorer in Feb/2019, and I've been searching for a tour, not through the cruise line.

Thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...
Great Videos.

Question: While in Lifou, New Caledonia, you did the Melanesian experience tour, was that through the ship, or on your own? We will be visiting here from RC Explorer in Feb/2019, and I've been searching for a tour, not through the cruise line.

Thank you again!

Yes, it was thru the ship. We find it hard to book many independent tours ahead of time in the South Pacific. Vendors are very slow to respond, if at all. Enjoy your cruise!