Asia ship trips

• 4 weeks later...
I am going on Asia cruise in January.i still cannot book excursions.does anybody no when these will be open to book.also when I do book do I pay straight away or does it go on my shipboard account.thank you

Sylvia

Checked again this morning and still no joy. Have you tried contacting TUI direct to see if you can book ?

I've been quoted 90 days before sail (which has passed) and the 5th September - well passed. We're not too worried as we'll do our own, but in some places it is better to do the ships as Marella's prices are quite good.

I am going on Asia cruise in January.i still cannot book excursions.does anybody no when these will be open to book.also when I do book do I pay straight away or does it go on my shipboard account.thank you

Sylvia

You have to pay on booking I'm afraid.

Have you considerd phoning Shore Excursions Enquiries - 0203 451 2728 (which I did) or alternatively - cruiseexcursions@tui.co.uk ?

We go in 6 weeks and I phoned and was told that there was a problem with the computer booking system at the moment and the trips could only be booked by contacting the travel agents who have all the information to be able to make the bookings, take your payment and provide the necessary confirmation paperwork.

I phoned our local Tui agents and no problem, even although the booking had been by internet. All booked and one satisfied customer (for a change) within a few minutes and confirmation email received with all required details. I would asssume independent travel agents will also have the same access to book trips.

Have you considerd phoning Shore Excursions Enquiries - 0203 451 2728 (which I did) or alternatively - cruiseexcursions@tui.co.uk ?

We go in 6 weeks and I phoned and was told that there was a problem with the computer booking system at the moment and the trips could only be booked by contacting the travel agents who have all the information to be able to make the bookings, take your payment and provide the necessary confirmation paperwork.

I phoned our local Tui agents and no problem, even although the booking had been by internet. All booked and one satisfied customer (for a change) within a few minutes and confirmation email received with all required details. I would asssume independent travel agents will also have the same access to book trips.

Thanks for the update