Shuttle from EWR to Cape Liberty

Fishkillbill

Contact Celebrity to see if they can offer you a transfer. I assume you are parking at EWR for the length of the cruise, so you would have to get from the parking back to one of the terminals to connect with a shuttle. Your other choice is to take a cab to the port for $55-65.

• 1 year later...
There is no shuttle from EWR to Cape Liberty, other than the cruise line's transfer service, which I believe has to be booked in advance.

There is a shuttle from Cape Liberty to EWR.

What is the shuttle service from Cape Liberty to EWR? I am in need of booking some transportation when we disembark.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What is the shuttle service from Cape Liberty to EWR? I am in need of booking some transportation when we disembark.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a taxi dispatcher at Cape Liberty who coordinates the livery service. They offer private cars and shared transportation.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Royal quoted me $57 round trip from EWR to Cape Liberty.

Does anyone have experience with the cruise line transfer? Will I have to wait until the bus is filled? Will Uber be less expense arriving Saturday morning and returning Thursday?

or should I purchase 1 way on the cruise line transfer and take the shared shuttle back to EWR?

Thank you

Royal quoted me $57 round trip from EWR to Cape Liberty.

Does anyone have experience with the cruise line transfer? Will I have to wait until the bus is filled? Will Uber be less expense arriving Saturday morning and returning Thursday?

or should I purchase 1 way on the cruise line transfer and take the shared shuttle back to EWR?

Thank you

What time does your flight arrive on Sat and what time does it leave on Thurs?

Uber will be a lot cheaper. You don't have any serious time constraints assuming your flight arrives reasonably on time. Your departure time of 1 pm is also comfortable.

I forgot to ask if you are 2 people. I'm assuming 2 people based on your screen name.