Table “sharing” in Compass Rose

ArtsyCraftsy

ArtsyCraftsy:

So glad this hiccup was promptly addressed. John Barron is a treasure. We spent some time with him last year when aboard Explorer--Miami via Barcelona to Vienna--as part of Regent's 25th year Anniversary observance.

When you have the chance, pass along a "hello" from Jim and Sue. John might remember me--as I opined to John the newest ship (coming on-line next year as Splendor) should have been named "Terminator", as in terminating all competition. Regent always touts providing an onboard experience that encourages repeat patronage. So, why not mimic the tag line Arnold Schwarzenegger's character would growl:

"I'll be Baaaack!"

John will probably reprise his response when I first-mentioned this. That was rolling his eyes. Oh well, he did provide my suggestion that evening to the Theater audience before a Town Hall Forum with top Regent management. That brought about my wife's response, which was to seek shelter under our table!

All in good fun.

GOARMY!

Thanks— I’ll consider that. I don’t have the clout/status you have (my first Regent cruise, not a high Suite category), so I’m not sure it wouldn’t be a waste of time.

But the thought of having to endure 68 days of “table for one” dining on the 2020 Grand Cape Horn Adventure (plus 131 days if I go forward with booking the 2020 World Cruise) is just too depressing. I’m no social butterfly, but sharing a meal onboard with other guests is one of my favorite parts of cruising.

You just start to using deodorant! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As a lurker on this board with aspirations of cruising on Regent in a few years - threads like this really get me excited about my future plans even though I will need to wait a few years to experience Regent first hand.

Sent from my iPad using Forums