Best Carne Asada tacos in Ensenada?

SonoranDevil

Haven't been there, but their Yelp reviews sound really good

Now I'm hungry :D

Taking some people to Valle de Guadalupe on Thursday for a quick visit. If we go into Ensenada, maybe I'll try and check it out.

Taking some people to Valle de Guadalupe on Thursday for a quick visit. If we go into Ensenada, maybe I'll try and check it out.

Please let us know -- we're doing two Hawaii cruises next year, so two stops in Ensenada!

Well, I didn't try any tacos in Ensenada last week. We went to Latitude 32 at the El Cielo winery instead. El Cielo is an interesting place that is owned by some hotel developers out of Cancun. I recommend a visit if you come up to the Valle. It isn't the cheapest place, but everything is really nice for an outing including various tours and tasting options. As the owners are hoteliers, the winery also has an attached resort with high-end rooms (including Napa-style pricing) if you ever want to visit for more than an afternoon.

I feel like I was born to answer this question because I’m a taco-centric foodie and I literally travel to Ensenada a couple of times a year just to eat them. I prefer the fresh seafood tacos in town but if tasty carne asada is specifically what you’re after, I highly recommend: Las Brisas, La Chispa, and Tacos el Original. Cheap and delicious tacos at each one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

If you're looking for a foody wine excursion I would suggest checking www.bajatestkitchen.com We have a condo in Rosarito and they are an outstanding tour company. When not doing the cruise excursions they pick people up at the border for all day wine tours, craft beers, and/or food trucks of TJ tours. We had them pick us up and drop us off in Rosarito, which was nice. Wine and food was excellent and guides were cool.

I have been told UBER has a UBER/Wine tour for about $40 all day. But haven't done it so can't swear to it. Can't speak directly to tacos, but moviegal has my interest for our next trip in November.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Our favorite place closed down a few months ago.

Not tacos but we’ll go to Potrero Viejo for Gorditas and Guadalajara for Birria.

Hi Sho...

Martin moved across the street. I think the name of the place is Terazza (or something like that). Food was still very good. Much bigger place. Has an upstairs eating area as well as the downstairs.

I was there last winter and had to see for myself that he had closed down. As I was standing near P&B talking to Manuel about the closure, Martin came running across the street. Mr Bob, Mr Bob, over here.

I will be going back to see him in November. 😁

Bob

Martin moved across the street. I think the name of the place is Terazza (or something like that). Food was still very good. Much bigger place. Has an upstairs eating area as well as the downstairs. I was there last winter and had to see for myself that he had closed down. As I was standing near P&B talking to Manuel about the closure, Martin came running across the street. Mr. Bob, Mr. Bob, over here.

Terraza La Choperia?

Hi Sho...

Martin moved across the street. I think the name of the place is Terazza (or something like that). Food was still very good. Much bigger place. Has an upstairs eating area as well as the downstairs.

I was there last winter and had to see for myself that he had closed down. As I was standing near P&B talking to Manuel about the closure, Martin came running across the street. Mr Bob, Mr Bob, over here.

I will be going back to see him in November. [emoji16]

Bob

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

We were there in June and didn’t even go to that area.

• 4 weeks later...