Mexican Riviera in November

dziehm

My daughters and I are taking the 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise at the end of November and I'm wondering about the best way to dress to stay cool.

I know it's typically in the mid-80s in November which isn't that hot. But I have a hard time with heat sometimes. I plan to bring a sunhat, lightweight clothing that will provide coverage but any other tips? I'm a large woman so that always presents other challenges.

We're going to do our own thing in Cabo, the nstirr discovery and turtle sanctuary in Mazatlan and one of the beach resort to trips in Puerto Vallarta.

Thanks.

Has anyone gone on the turtle sanctuary excursion? If so, do you recall if it's shaded, or anything else about it?

Last question, in Cabo we're not purchasing an excursion. What time is the best to get to the tender?

• 5 months later...

I'm wondering how crusing from LA to Mexico on the Pacific differs from cruising in the Caribbean?

I've only been on cruises in the Caribbean and had balcony suites and love to sit in the warm, humid air.  Will

it be warm on the deck while we're cruising?  Thanks

Edited by undercovermom

8 minutes ago, undercovermom said:

I'm wondering how crusing from LA to Mexico on the Pacific differs from cruising in the Caribbean?

I've only been on cruises in the Caribbean and had balcony suites and love to sit in the warm, humid air.  Will

it be warm on the deck while we're cruising?  Thanks

Which month are you cruising? And which ports?

Well, that's just it.  We haven't booked anything yet.  Looking at trying the Norwegian Bliss or Joy out of Los Angeles end of October or November, 2019, Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta........No point paying for a balcony if I'm not going to want to sit on it!  Thanks

Guessing you haven't read the previous posts. As mentioned in the earlier posts the first 24 or 36 hours out of LA, and the last similar time frame going back could be cool (and rougher, going northbound). But otherwise it should be quite nice. We were in the area in later October,  2017...it was well into the 90s in PV. 80s for the day before.

A Google search for the weather in the ports you visit ( for example " Cabo San Lucas October weather") would be beneficial.