Virgin Australia Flights LAX-SYD

JMARINER

Any recent experiences with Virgin Australia flights LAX-SYD? Never flown them but their newly made over Business class looks interesting. In the past I have used Qantas 380 upper and United's 787, my current favorite.

J

Any recent experiences with Virgin Australia flights LAX-SYD? Never flown them but their newly made over Business class looks interesting. In the past I have used Qantas 380 upper and United's 787, my current favorite.

J

Virgin Australia’s “The Business” is an excellent product. I have flown Qantas A380 and new Dreamliner and the good old faithful Virgin 777 configured by Virgin is an excellent alternative to cross the Pacific. The lay flat bed/seat is very comfortable, meals well presented and the service friendly and excellent and they offer in flight Wi-Fi and internet access, something Qantas don’t offer yet. Virgin also have the bar and lounge area which Qantas don’t offer - it’s nice to stretch ones legs during the long flight

I would not hesitate to fly and recommend Business class trans Pacific on Virgin Australia