Oops! I did it again ...

ArtsyCraftsy

Booked another Regent cruise. Currently onboard the Mariner, gave it some thought, did a quick price comparison with a similar cruise line, and finally saw the onboard Cruise Consultant this morning.71da970aadf16ef43edc36d4cabbbfcd.jpg

I got the same cabin I’m currently occupying, which has turned out to be perfect for me in terms of location.

I have 15 months to prepare. Should be enough time. [emoji901][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congratulations on booking your second Regent cruise. That is quite a long cruise. Hope that you enjoy it as much as you are enjoying this one.

Had to laugh after reading your post because the subject made me think that you broke your tooth again:D

LOL! No further tooth calamities.

Actually this is my third booking. I’m already booked on the 68-day Grand Cape Horn Adventure in late 2020, so this one bookends the year nicely.

I’m completely blown away by everything about Regent — service, atmosphere, decor/comfort, and especially the food. The question I had to ask myself: “Can you see yourself living comfortably onboard for 131 days?” And the answer was “Why, yes. Yes I can!” The lower single supplement sealed the deal.

Booked another Regent cruise. Currently onboard the Mariner, gave it some thought, did a quick price comparison with a similar cruise line, and finally saw the onboard Cruise Consultant this morning.71da970aadf16ef43edc36d4cabbbfcd.jpg

I got the same cabin I’m currently occupying, which has turned out to be perfect for me in terms of location.

I have 15 months to prepare. Should be enough time. [emoji901][emoji3]

Happy for you being able take such a long cruise. We are retired but have 12 rentals and can’t be gone that long. We did just book a 22 day on Explorer. I know you booked on the ship so don’t know what kind of deal they gave you but on the one we just booked we were able to find an agent who is giving us a $4400 Rebate which is a 11.3 percent discount from a direct booking with Regent, I’m sure you might be able to do the same with a little research.

You did it! Congratulations what an adventure you will have. Although I don’t know how you can survive the awesome tempting food for 131 days - [emoji854]

I hope your enjoying the second leg of the cruise. We had to say goodbye in San Francisco but It was a pleasure to meet you briefly that evening in Setti Mari

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You did it! Congratulations what an adventure you will have. Although I don’t know how you can survive the awesome tempting food for 131 days - [emoji854]

I hope your enjoying the second leg of the cruise. We had to say goodbye in San Francisco but It was a pleasure to meet you briefly that evening in Setti Mari

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My pleasure as well. Yeah, I’m going to have to plan a strategy to minimize the potential dietary damage, but whatever happens, it will be worth it!

My pleasure as well. Yeah, I’m going to have to plan a strategy to minimize the potential dietary damage, but whatever happens, it will be worth it!

I have never been onboard that long, but my strategy is to avoid breakfast most days, just having a cup or two of tea, then lunch is a big salad with protein. Dinner is whatever sounds good, but no bread and seldom dessert.

Happy for you being able take such a long cruise. We are retired but have 12 rentals and can’t be gone that long. We did just book a 22 day on Explorer. I know you booked on the ship so don’t know what kind of deal they gave you but on the one we just booked we were able to find an agent who is giving us a $4400 Rebate which is a 11.3 percent discount from a direct booking with Regent, I’m sure you might be able to do the same with a little research.

Artsy:

Great advice from Goldenrod. I believe you have 30 days from disembarkation to transfer your cruise. Unfortunately, we cannot recommend one in this forum. But, you can google luxury cruise agents and check with them via email or phone call. Check with the onboard cruise consultant regarding transferring a cruise from Regent to a travel agent.

As with Pinpong1, we also hope to meet you on the Rome to Miami leg of your WC.

Z and TB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zqueeze - Oh Boy! We will finally get to meet you and TB! ((We'll try not to disappoint)). This will be our first Transatlantic on Regent, and our first cruise on Mariner. Looking forward to both. Best Regards.

Z and TB are quite an experience - we adore both of them,