Possible to Adjust Renewal of Vows Package

dougecon

I am thinking of surprising my wife with a renewal of vows ceremony on a Eurodam cruise next month. I've seen some positive threads in the boards, but thought I'd raise the issue again to elicit any recent reviews/comments.

Also, I noticed the package deal includes dinner for two at the Pinnacle Grill. Any idea if HAL is willing to be flexible on the specialty restaurant? We will have our kids/family with us and I know many of them would prefer to try the Tamarind restaurant and I doubt my wife would be interested in a dinner for two at the grill without the rest of the family. Do you think the HAL folks would allow us to "swap" restaurants? I assume there is no way to "package" it all together, but was curious how others might have handled having a group attend beyond the usual extra fee per person for the ceremony.

Thanks...

It is possible considering that the Tamarind is cheaper than the Pinnacle.

But you won't know until you are on the ship what evening the ceremony will be. Therefore you may encounter some problems getting the Tamarind. reserved for everyone on the night that you were assigned the Pinnacle.

You would have to talk to the Tamarind manager as soon as you find out the evening of your Vows.