Jet skis?

Seattle.Girl

My family would love to go jet skiing while in roatan. The only excursion through the ship offers a very short jet ski and snorkel. We don’t care to snorkel. I tried contacting The beach club, but they won’t work with us because of their ship contracts. Is there a way to book with someone privately to do a jet ski tour?

My family would love to go jet skiing while in roatan. The only excursion through the ship offers a very short jet ski and snorkel. We don’t care to snorkel. I tried contacting The beach club, but they won’t work with us because of their ship contracts. Is there a way to book with someone privately to do a jet ski tour?
At one time Shoreexcursioner offered a jet ski beach package at Paradise Beach. Try them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Jet skiis are frowned upon in Roatan because Roatan is a snorkeling and diving paradise. The reefs come right up to the surface of the water in most areas, or just a few feet from the surface, and there are divers underwater and snorkelers floating on the water. This is true for the majority of the island. You can't have a speeding jet ski in those areas. It is just dangerous to snorkelers, divers, and the coral reefs.

If you find someone renting jet skis you will find the area of use to be limited for obvious reasons.