Sailing on the Carnival Liberty

bobjer17

Hi All-

We have sailed on the Imagination and Ecstasy. Many cruises on NCL and a couple on Royal Caribbean. The last three years have been difficult ones for us and we haven't had a chance to cruise together since 2013 or any vacation since 2014. We both have very hectic schedules so we can only take limited time off. So we are sailing the Carnival Liberty on January 14, 2018. We only booked it a few days ago. Everything is all done, pre-night hotel, flights, beverage package, pre-paid gratuities. So excited to sail on the Liberty and experience all the ship has to offer.

The roll call is kind of dead. Anyone sailing on that date?

I'm sailing her Dec 31st! I have been reading everything I can get my hands on rallied to the ship and the cruise. Not super excited about the ports but I just need a break at this point. There is a not to old thread on this forum with the fun times on it. I found that a great resource.

I'm sailing her Dec 31st! I have been reading everything I can get my hands on rallied to the ship and the cruise. Not super excited about the ports but I just need a break at this point. There is a not to old thread on this forum with the fun times on it. I found that a great resource.

I hate Freeport and Nassau isn’t that much better. We will probably stay on the ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hate Freeport and Nassau isn’t that much better. We will probably stay on the ship!

What we have found enjoyable in Nassau the last several times we visited is to make the short walk (10 to 15 minutes) to Junkanoo Beach and find the guy cooking Jerk Wings. His place is right along the side walk. They are really good and the beer is cold. DW likes the Pina Colada. :D

Freeport is our 'stay on the ship day' now.

Edited by tandemcruzr
Correction

This is our fourth cruise. We have been on smaller ships, 2 times on the sensation and once on the imagination. This is the first time we are bringing our daughter who has significant special needs. I admit I am more than a little nervous. We haven't made plans for what we will do yet, but I know I want to take her to the beach. We have a younger daughter who will be with us as well. I will probably purchase a beach trip through carnival because my daughter can't walk long distances. I am just hoping to not be "that family" [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums