Fun Shop Orders

cfr70

I ordered the "Retro Paradise Rocks Set" in the Carnival Fun Shops for my cabin. They're a set of 4 colorful 6oz glasses with pretty beach designs on them for 12 bucks. Anyway, they're showing in my Cruise Manager but I see they're no longer showing up in the Fun Shops for sale anymore.

Does that simply mean they're out of stock for others to purchase and i'll still get mine? I want to use them for the in room vodka I ordered!

Call 1-800-522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET and ask Carnival Fun Shops, and then come tell the rest of us what it means. No doubt someone else will encounter that in the future and want to know. I've never encountered that.

Call 1-800-522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET and ask Carnival Fun Shops, and then come tell the rest of us what it means. No doubt someone else will encounter that in the future and want to know. I've never encountered that.

Ok I just called and they confirmed that it will be in my cabin on embarkation day, but it's no longer available for new orders and they don't know if/when it will come back. Glad I snagged it because I wavered back and forth before getting it. If it's gone forever, i'm happy I got mine lol.

So for others, if something you have already ordered disappears from the Fun Shops, it will still be there for you, just not for NEW orders.

I ordered the "Retro Paradise Rocks Set" in the Carnival Fun Shops for my cabin. They're a set of 4 colorful 6oz glasses with pretty beach designs on them for 12 bucks. Anyway, they're showing in my Cruise Manager but I see they're no longer showing up in the Fun Shops for sale anymore.

Does that simply mean they're out of stock for others to purchase and i'll still get mine? I want to use them for the in room vodka I ordered!

How can cruise critic answer that?

How can cruise critic answer that?

What is with the snarky replies on Cruise Critic recently. Why else do people ask questions on here? To see if other members have dealt with the same or similar situations. Recently on another web site people are stating they don’t feel welcomed here. They said when they asked question the got treated terribly. It was noted that this was coming from some long time members of cruise critic. This is such a helpful place can’t we keep that going.

What is with the snarky replies on Cruise Critic recently. Why else do people ask questions on here? To see if other members have dealt with the same or similar situations. Recently on another web site people are stating they don’t feel welcomed here. They said when they asked question the got treated terribly. It was noted that this was coming from some long time members of cruise critic. This is such a helpful place can’t we keep that going.

I'm in complete agreement and debated giving riclop a snarky reply back, but that would just lower myself to that level. I personally have thick skin and can roll with the rudeness, but you're right that newbies or lurkers here may feel hesitant to ask legitimate questions they would like answers for, or simply seeking advice from more experienced cruisers and long term members here.

I never understood replying to a post that you have nothing else to offer but to be snarky. If you don't have the information or advice being asked for, just don't reply and move on to another post.

In my opinion, every question asked here (that's not trolling) is valid and as the first person to reply to me above advised....call the Fun Shops and come back with the results as it may be helpful to others in the future who find themselves in the same situation. The whole purpose of these boards is to be helpful. :)

Anyways, this is nothing compared to the "Help Community" over at the Amazon website. I've been eviscerated by long term members over there for asking innocent questions and will never go back there. Even my thick skin can't handle that place! CC is a walk in the park in comparison lol.

I have ordered things from the fun shop and they were not available when I got on the ship. They ended up refunding the amount to my credit card.... so no guarantee it will be there.

As long as it doesn't happen with the vodka, i'll be ok. ;p

Ok I just called and they confirmed that it will be in my cabin on embarkation day, but it's no longer available for new orders and they don't know if/when it will come back. Glad I snagged it because I wavered back and forth before getting it. If it's gone forever, i'm happy I got mine lol.

So for others, if something you have already ordered disappears from the Fun Shops, it will still be there for you, just not for NEW orders.

I'm happy you had a good outcome. And thanks for coming back and letting us all know what it meant. I'm sure that will help someone in the future. Have a great cruise!

I'm happy you had a good outcome. And thanks for coming back and letting us all know what it meant. I'm sure that will help someone in the future. Have a great cruise!

Thanks! Yes, hopefully it can help others who might have the same question. I actually went nuts in the Fun Shops to fill up the room lol.

Got that retro glass set, 12 pk water, 1 liter vodka with 6 cans club soda and a 6" chocolate Bon Voyage cake....and i'm THIS close to going back there and adding in the canape tray. Will be a nice treat to have them all waiting upon entering the cabin. :)