Norwegian cruise lines accepting new customers

Can anyone confirm that this is the company that said it would match a person's loyalty status that they had with another cruise line to encourage new customers? If so was it genuine and ahas anyone used it?

Can anyone confirm that this is the company that said it would match a person's loyalty status that they had with another cruise line to encourage new customers? If so was it genuine and ahas anyone used it?

i cant see them doing that, can you imagine us being elite with princess and then elite with them

i'd say its a rumour and nothings been mentioned on facebook

MSC matches loyalty status. We don't see them much down here, except perhaps if a world cruise comes through.

Thank you That is obviously the company I would thinking of I know it seemed strange but they wanted new customers and this I thought was a great way to get them Shame Norwegian are not doing the same

MSC matches loyalty status. We don't see them much down here, except perhaps if a world cruise comes through.

I find MSC to be a generous private cruise line. They were the first cruise line which offered Australians 2 for the price of 1, which was why I cruised with them twice.

I would cruise with them again if they brought one of their smaller ships here.

NCL have their own loyalty club and as mentioned it was MSC matching passengers' status's with other lines although I haven't read of any that have had the offer taken up yet.

NCL have their own loyalty club and as mentioned it was MSC matching passengers' status's with other lines although I haven't read of any that have had the offer taken up yet.

For our Mediterranean cruise with MSC next May I have had my Royal Caribbean loyalty level matched by them to their highest level - which was a bit surprising!

We shall see what benefits that entails whilst on board - not that I really ever took advantage of the Royal “benefits” offered.

Actually since obtaining their loyalty level I’ve been anything but “loyal to Royal” experiencing cruises on many other lines & have found them to be somewhat “same same but different” [emoji14]

So far the outstanding talent in Production Shows is definitely on NCL! Standing ovations each night so most in attendance felt the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For our Mediterranean cruise with MSC next May I have had my Royal Caribbean loyalty level matched by them to their highest level - which was a bit surprising!

We shall see what benefits that entails whilst on board - not that I really ever took advantage of the Royal “benefits” offered.

Actually since obtaining their loyalty level I’ve been anything but “loyal to Royal” experiencing cruises on many other lines & have found them to be somewhat “same same but different” [emoji14]

So far the outstanding talent in Production Shows is definitely on NCL! Standing ovations each night so most in attendance felt the same!

I would agree with NCL's production shows being the best we have seen at sea. As for loyalty, as you say, they are similar across the lines in many aspects and a very good deal will out weigh loyalty status and encourage us to try a different line where there are no loyalty perks for us as yet.

I would agree with NCL's production shows being the best we have seen at sea. As for loyalty, as you say, they are similar across the lines in many aspects and a very good deal will out weigh loyalty status and encourage us to try a different line where there are no loyalty perks for us as yet.

Totally agree (thumbs up) [emoji106]