CEO email address?

les37b

/Since the launch of the Muse, getting info out of SS seems to have become impossible. Friends have been trying to get an answer to a query without a response for a month, he believes he eventually got a reply from the CEO, but that reply led to a further question that has also gone unanswered for another 3 weeks. (I dont know the address he used - but thought id ask on here for a useful address in case its different to who he tried!)

They have friends who've similarly just been ignored and one that is related to medical issues. (Namely distilled water being available.) Im not sure why its needed, but the question has been asked and not being answered. (Not even a reply to say "we are looking into it for you".

Anyone have an email address for someone at SS who actually cares about its fare paying guests needs?

Thanks in advance.

Les,

Suggest first you email Frank Sansone, Guest Relations manager (FSansone@Silversea.com). Am fairly confident Frank will answer the ? If need be next goto senior SS contact that answers my ? (here in US) is Mark Conroy (Managing Director of SS Americas). Mark's email is MConroy@silversea.com. Good luck, please keep us posted.

The most common requirement for distilled water is for a CPAP machine used in connection with sleep apnea. Seems to me that enough people travel and cruise with CPAP machines that Silversea, and most every other line for that matter, has been there done that and can quickly and easily answer the question.

The most common requirement for distilled water is for a CPAP machine used in connection with sleep apnea. Seems to me that enough people travel and cruise with CPAP machines that Silversea, and most every other line for that matter, has been there done that and can quickly and easily answer the question.

That is what it's for and yes I agree it shouldn't be a question that gets ignored.

That is what it's for and yes I agree it shouldn't be a question that gets ignored.

To bad you didn't clarify this is a Medical Issue! All cruise lines have a Special Medical Needs Dept and they are completely separate from the normal customer service dept.

Special Medical Conditions

If you have any existing medical condition that may require attention, or should you require oxygen for medical reasons whilst onboard, please send written notification prior to your voyage to specialservices@silversea.com or via fax to 954-759-5049. Please note that an oxygen concentrator is the only form of oxygen equipment that the Silversea ships can accommodate. Guests who rely upon wheelchairs must bring their own. Please note that not all shore excursions are suitable for guests with impaired mobility.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To bad you didn't clarify this is a Medical Issue! All cruise lines have a Special Medical Needs Dept and they are completely separate from the normal customer service dept.

Special Medical Conditions

If you have any existing medical condition that may require attention, or should you require oxygen for medical reasons whilst onboard, please send written notification prior to your voyage to specialservices@silversea.com or via fax to 954-759-5049. Please note that an oxygen concentrator is the only form of oxygen equipment that the Silversea ships can accommodate. Guests who rely upon wheelchairs must bring their own. Please note that not all shore excursions are suitable for guests with impaired mobility.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No wheelchairs of oxygen required and special services were contacted.

They finally got a reply. 3 and a half weeks later.

But there were several other things they were contact for. Distilled water was one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I'm following this because a friend and I will be on the Whisper and she uses a C-pap machine. I've asked our TA to ask her contact at SS about providing distilled water. Since we're going from Tahiti to Sydney for 30 days I think it would be hard for her to either bring with her or buy it anywhere.

Jaci