Here’s hoping

GUT2407

well they came up with an accessible cabin for our possible Hawaii cruise April 2019.

Doctor said, book it and we’ll make the call before cancellation date, as long as I can take a wheelchair and walker (fat man broken back falling down machine as I prefer to call it).

18 months away so who knows if it’ll happen or not, but excited.

well they came up with an accessible cabin for our possible Hawaii cruise April 2019.

Doctor said, book it and we’ll make the call before cancellation date, as long as I can take a wheelchair and walker (fat man broken back falling down machine as I prefer to call it).

Go book it Mr Gut, we will keep our fingers crossed for you to make the trip.:halo:

Go book it Mr Gut, we will keep our fingers crossed for you to make the trip.:halo:

Already booked it Les.

I booked an ordinary cabin yanks ago, before things went pear shape, tried to change to an accessible but they wouldn’t let me, now they’ve said I can have it, original booking hadnt been cancelled (in spite of my telling them to) so just a transfer of cabin. Also managed to switch to ATD which we like on longer cruises, but not on shorter ones.

Doctor has already said no wheelchair, no go. But that’s OK if we have an accessible cabin. A few ports are a problem with a wheelchair, but the walker should be fine.

So we are hopeful.

Gut, did you see that the Sea Princess is also doing the 35 night Hawaii cruise in August 2019? That may be an option also.......oh bugger it do both!

Good stuff Gut, hope you can do it.:D

Great news Gut... ...and even better if it is with Princess ..so that I will not have to give you the "spethial" treatment at check in:eek:...then again...... if it is with a Royal or Celebrity ship it would be a repo and you would not be returning for "six months".......even better :'):'):')

Hi mr gut.

We are seriously considering the same cruise. I see there is 2 options. Solstice 21 day package Sydney to Honolulu via Tahiti or similar trip on the radiance of the seas. But we are super keen also and could book soon as they apparently sell out fast.

Cheers bob.

Great news Gut... ...and even better if it is with Princess ..so that I will not have to give you the "spethial" treatment at check in:eek:...then again...... if it is with a Royal or Celebrity ship it would be a repo and you would not be returning for "six months".......even better :'):'):')

Yeah Princess mate, has to be round trip as Mrs Gut isn’t allowed fly.

Hi mr gut.

We are seriously considering the same cruise. I see there is 2 options. Solstice 21 day package Sydney to Honolulu via Tahiti or similar trip on the radiance of the seas. But we are super keen also and could book soon as they apparently sell out fast.

Cheers bob.

Gday Bob, ours is with a Princess it’s a round trip.

OK.....I will send out a "PIA" alert to the the people I know that do Princess check in 😁😁

Mmmm. PIA.

OHHH I know

Positely

Important

Adult

Near enough to spethshial I guess.

Interesting we depart white Elephant, er Bay.

Return OPT.

Just noticed three cruises, will tie up Sea Princess for nearly six months

4 weeks Circumnavigation Australia

5 weeks Hawaii round trip

15 weeks World Cruise

You missed the second Hawaii round trip in August 2019 (which we've just booked), so add another 5 weeks on for that.

Thanks all, still a few hurdles to overcome, not least that Mrs Gut told me how much spending money she thinks we want.

I worked out our budget for drinks on our Hawaii cruise and that was bad enough. :eek: I haven't even thought of other costs and excursions yet. Ah well, at least I don't have to worry about airfares and hotels on that cruise and luckily I rarely get tempted by the shops onboard.

You missed the second Hawaii round trip in August 2019 (which we've just booked), so add another 5 weeks on for that.

Yeah but the three I listed are one after another, is yours straight after the world cruise??

I guess it could be.

I wonder what impact that will have on service. Positive or negative. So few turnovers.