Hello

Guest I am the Onion

Guest I am the Onion

new to this site, didn’t see an intro forum. We’ve been on over 20 cruises, mostly NCL since they leave from NY. I was formerly on Funville, and most recently, CruiseLine til I got tossed due to one moderator who has no sense of humour. Sooner or later some of you may figure out who I am.

Guest I am the Onion

I took the name Onion because I tend to create news stories similar to the ones in the Onion Newspaper available here in NY. Sadly, one of the high powered moderators on another cruise website, didn’t appreciate the so called, “ fake news “ I was spewing. He suspended me, and subsequently tossed me from the site.

I took the name Onion because I tend to create news stories similar to the ones in the Onion Newspaper available here in NY. Sadly, one of the high powered moderators on another cruise website, didn’t appreciate the so called, “ fake news “ I was spewing. He suspended me, and subsequently tossed me from the site.

I just had to write that answer to your question....it was begging for it. :') Sorry, I haven't heard of you, the newspaper or the other cruise website.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. There isn't any "introductory" board, so most people go to the one for their cruiseline or a topic they want to chime in on or their roll call for any upcoming cruise. This board is for topics relating to people 55+ yrs old. Seems many threads on this board have something to do with retirement. No board on Cruise Critic is for political or controversial discussion, just about cruising. ;)