Pullmantur Sovereign July 23rd, 2018 sailing from Barcelona

Hi Everyone,

We are sailing from Barcelona. We are looking for reliable semi-private tour excursions when we dock at Capri ( Naples ), Civitavecchia ( Rome ), Livorno ( Florence/Pisa) and Villefranche ( Nice ). Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi Sushi... We had a great time with Ciro. He knew all the places to go and visit. He waited for us near the ship just like all the shore excursion buses. He sang “Welcome to my world” and we were so amused! He was really kind, helpful and very accommodating. We truly recommend him for people who want a personalized tour and service in Naples. His car can sit up to 8pax. Hope to see him again. Look his page for infos

.. taxi mister cab driver Naples & Amalfi coast on facebook

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with me Carrolandy! After weeks of planning, we will do Pompei and Rome by ourselves. Since we are sailing with Pullmantur Sovereign ( Spanish speaking cruise), we can't seem to find other fellow English passengers to join us for a semi-private tour to Pisa and Florence. We may end up signing with the cruise's excursion to avoid the hassle of boarding the shuttle to the port's exit; which I read somewhere - it chaos!