Evening Walking Tour in Old San Juan?

tocruzagain

We will be in port from 1pm - 9pm, and I know that I would like to take my kids to see both of the forts now that they are a little older, but I would love to possibly do an evening walking tour of the history and maybe ghost tour of Old San Juan. Does anyone know of a tour like this offered anywhere there? Thanks in advance. :)

We will be in port from 1pm - 9pm, and I know that I would like to take my kids to see both of the forts now that they are a little older, but I would love to possibly do an evening walking tour of the history and maybe ghost tour of Old San Juan. Does anyone know of a tour like this offered anywhere there? Thanks in advance. :)

There are lot of walking tours. Try Googling walking tours San Juan and you will find both self guided tours and companies that provide tours. I prefer the self guided trip and plan to try the one that has the audio.

Hope this helps.

You can also get a cab from the port to the visitors center in Old San Juan and they have printed guide materials.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
We are doing an evening (starts at 4:00) food and history walking tour with Spoon Food Tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we are now doing this tour on 4/27 before our Jewel cruise. Thanks for the suggestion it looks like a great way to see the area.

we are now doing this tour on 4/27 before our Jewel cruise. Thanks for the suggestion it looks like a great way to see the area.

We did this last night and it was fantastic! Great food, great historical information, and an absolutely amazing tour guide, Daniella.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...