Remember what pass's your lips

Will wind up on your hips

So on that day eat right and be light

Next day you'll have a smile so bright

Being good on Christmas Day is so nice

But Leftovers the next day are evil.:evilsmile: instead drink water with ice

..........MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL..HAVE A GREAT DAY

PS Isn't it true on Christmas Eve or Day we can be so good BUT

the next day it seems the Leftovers are calling our names and saying....

EAT ME! DON'T STOP!

Hi all!

Belle ~ thanks for the words of wisdom, especially what passes your lips will end up on your hips!;)

There'll be no yummy leftovers here as we're not having turkey. At this point I don't know what DH & I are having but do know that it'll be a chicken dinner at a local restaurant with DD & DSIL for lunch on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas & all the best in 2018! May our weights take a downward turn!!

~ Jo ~ :)

Belle, thanks for the poem.

Diana, good loss. Congratulations!

Jo, going out to eat is a great way to avoid those leftovers

I am down .4 If I don't gain over the weekend I will be happy.

Everyone, have a very Merry Christmas, if you celebrate.

Rose

Hi all. Totally forgot about checking in this morning. I'm down 1.5 this week.

I hope you all have wonderful holidays! I'm looking forward to another week away from work.

Hope to hear from you all throughout the week. Take care.

Hello faithful "weighers" who come here each week!

Congrats on your loss's! I stayed the same.

Everyone ready for Sunday and Monday? Sounds like

your doing great eating wise and exercise wise.

Wishing you Happiness, Joy and Peace on

Christmas Eve and Day...Jo, Diana, Rose and Mike.

Mike's right we need to keep in touch during the week,

helps us to remember we need to watch what we eat

and not to eat to much of the sweets or what ever is

your "down fall"!

Hi, Belle. We have lots of plans for the holiday weekend.

I host Christmas Eve at my house. My best friend and her family join us for dinner, which I have catered since its too late to cook once I get home from church, and gift giving. On Christmas Day, we will go to my son's house for gift giving and dinner.

We give lots of presents!! :D DH and I have three children, two children-in-law and six grandchildren ranging in age from 4-11. Christmas is a loud, free for all. :o

The rest of the week will be fairly quiet. I will babysit for three of my granddaughters for one day while their parents are out, but mostly I am going to sit back and relax.

Hope everyone else has lots of fun plans.

Rose

Just back from the mall. Crazy there these days. No big plans. Mom and FIL coming over for lunch Sunday and we’ll go out to breakfast Mon AM. Thought about a movie later that day but can’t find anything appealing. Probably come home and watch NBA games and do a few miles on the treadmill. As usual, I’ll be glad when it’s over. Would like to go out of town next week, but no plans to. That’s about it for me.

This time of year I usually write something, organize much of the house and read a lot. So those are my plans.

I hope you guys who still enjoy the hoopla have a wonderful time! Just don’t eat too much junk! That’ll no doubt be my problem.

Check in with you guys later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello,

Checking in. Since we moved no big plans.....no one wants to drive where we live now over the holidays. Although a friend from college might stop by next week as she is passing through on her way home. And we don't want to drive anywhere either. Traffic is so bad.

Having a couple treats here and there but staying the course. Going to the gym.

Probably we will see family after the holidays.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Diana

Christmas Eve and Day Wishes to everyone that your days

go well.

Rose sounds like you have the busiest and loudest day.

I miss those days. We use to do so many presents.

You'll have so much fun.

Mike yours sounds like a relaxing day but seeing people to.

You have time off from work? Say you want to go away.

Diana yes Hi 80 busy anytime but Holidays are worse.

Wish you and husband a nice relaxing day. Nice to see family after.

Me quiet Christmas Eve "kids" working (so will be lazy I). Sleep late. But today went to lunch

with a friend then after went shopping a bought myself a few things that were on sale. Kids

will come here Christmas Day, make breakfast, open gifts, relax, play games.

Then going out to eat with them and then I'm spending two nights away, daughter will join be

for one of the nights. Confession had brownie and ice cream for dessert but had a salad first!

Plus it was lunch and dinner and it's Christmas. Does that make it better?:evilsmile:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Xmas Eve.

Belle, your holiday sounds great.

Don't fret treating yourself to a few delicious goodies, Tis the Season...Ho Ho Ho......

Ok, my confession, yesterday I had a hot cocoa with brandy. I did make it with nonfat milk and low cal hot cocoamix.

Plus I had some panetone (Italian fruit cake) plus brie cheese, crackers, wine. Ham, mashed yams and salad for dinner and more wine........

I will have to burn some off at the gym today. Fortunately the rest of the year we don't eat like that!

Have a good day everyone.

Diana

I think I'll be out of my sugar and carb coma by Thursday, and able to join back in...Touch and go right now though, thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers...

:D

Well, I won't lie - I knew what I was doing and went along willingly, knowing the repercussions.

So today it's back to a normal work schedule, extended family is heading home, missus is back to work as well, and there's a faint glimmer of a light at the end of some extremely long tunnel...

Pants are too tight, paunch is staring back at me in the mirror, so I think I got the bad out of my system and am ready to throw back in. Not sure what foods I'm going to go for but it'll be a goal of 1400-1500 calories/day, with as few carbs and zero processed sugar as possible. Probably back to chicken, but am getting some fish (not a favorite but at least its not a chicken...) and shrimp tomorrow. Maybe V8 again to get some veggies. Water and coffee, and avoiding soda's is easy - it's just food that is the struggle anymore. I refuse to give up the odd Guinness every once in a while, as well as my cigars...

Did my little spreadsheet so I can track daily all the things I need to to stay motivated: calories, morning and evening exercise, steps, morning weight, water drunk, notes. Not setting a date to reach 185, just regimented daily routine to stay on a downward trend.

So, HI EVERYONE (again....) looking forward to 2018 and making it back to where I should be.

I think the dog is going to have withdrawal's too, when the grandkids leave...

zBhFUtHUSjk

These kids wrestled, sat on, headlocked - everything and anything to that dog, and her tail never stopped wagging. Don't buy into the hype that pitbulls are genetically predisposed to snap one day and attack - it's environment and crappy owners that create those dogs.

Only bark she did was when dad was rough-housing with one of them and she stepped in to protect him - tail still wagging the whole time. Man we got lucky to wind up with such an awesome mutt!