Luxury sail with Vallarta adventures?

sdnich

I am looking to book this excursion with Celebrity since our excursion to Las Calestas got canceled! I was wondering if anybody has done this . it’s on the smaller boat that only holds 18 people and just wanted to know if it was a good choice from anybody that has already done it’s?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am looking to book this excursion with Celebrity since our excursion to Las Calestas got canceled! I was wondering if anybody has done this . it’s on the smaller boat that only holds 18 people and just wanted to know if it was a good choice from anybody that has already done it’s?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have sailed with VA about a half-dozen times or so. Their fleet includes 48 & 50 foot Beneteau mono-hull sailboats. Winds on Bandares Bay arrive in late morning. You motor up the coast toward Punta di Mita, pull into a cove for snorkeling and lunch, then set sails for an afternoon sail. Quite often the winds will take you far enough south that you will be off Puerto Vallarta's "southside" before heading back to the port.

Resort tourists start at the marina office, board the sailboats and motor to the port where cruiee ship passenges get abaord. I can't recall a time when there were more than 12-15 people aboard. Plenty of good food and an open bar after snorkeling. Interested passengers can take the wheel.

Enjoy!!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

Thank you this is some really good information we will be in Puerto Vallarta in about three weeks and look forward to our sailing day!! I was hoping that they were not going to fill up the boat 12 to 15 sounds fine . 18 seems like it could get a little crowded!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums