Easter Wind

Silver Spectre

I'm guessing very few are at the free laundry level. Any ideas?

Why guess?

A very rough estimate could be based on the following:

Take 6500 nights and removed the 740 outlier.

That gives 5760 nights.

Divide by the remaining 119 guests -- assuming (without any basis in fact) that all other guests had same number of nights.

That gives average of ~48 nights -- not even half way to free laundry.

Of course, this calculation proves absolutely nothing, since the number of nights doubtless varied widely among the 119.

I need to get a life. :)

Nice calm, hot sea day today, heading along the coast of Cuba towards the Keys. US immigration tomorrow morning.

I know this makes me sound like a grumpy old man , but I still can't understand people bring babies and toddlers under 3 on this ship. The teens and pre teens have all been pretty well behaved, the two 'little princesses' are the only ones badly behaved and noisy. One screamed for the entirety of the safety drill

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nice calm, hot sea day today, heading along the coast of Cuba towards the Keys. US immigration tomorrow morning.

I know this makes me sound like a grumpy old man , but I still can't understand people bring babies and toddlers under 3 on this ship. The teens and pre teens have all been pretty well behaved, the two 'little princesses' are the only ones badly behaved and noisy. One screamed for the entirety of the safety drill

Saw a little boy, about 6 years old last night at dinner. He had on a suit jacket and was face down on the table sound asleep the entire time we were there. I felt so bad for him! Perfect little gentleman, but why would anyone do this to a child?

Why guess?

A very rough estimate could be based on the following:

Take 6500 nights and removed the 740 outlier.

That gives 5760 nights.

Divide by the remaining 119 guests -- assuming (without any basis in fact) that all other guests had same number of nights.

That gives average of ~48 nights -- not even half way to free laundry.

Of course, this calculation proves absolutely nothing, since the number of nights doubtless varied widely among the 119.

I need to get a life. :)

Speaking of invitations, I did not get an invitation for the VS party either and I have free laundry ++ and 150 days. No invite. I jumped ship from SS in 2009 and beginning to remember why.....

Oddly we got an invitation for the VS party. We went and enjoyed it (the only time we were served caviar) but this being our first time with Silversea I was surprised we got an invitation.

I thought there was something strange when reading the report of eight people failing to decline their invitations to special event in La Dame. It's difficult to decline an invitation that has not been received.

Edited by oregon50

I thought there was something strange when reading the report of eight people failing to decline their invitations to special event in La Dame. It's difficult to decline an invitation that has not been received.

All 8 had RSVPd to accept their invitations and 4 of them had seen Norman earlier in the day and reiterated their attendance.

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally gotten around to reading this thread....it was like re-living the great cruise all over again!

I traveled with 3 of my friends....Deborah, Chris and Karen and we had a a wonderful time. Met lots of amazing people and love the WIND!

Keep up the good work Silversea....you know how to do it right!

Sue:):D