Transportation from San Diego airport to Cruise Terminal without car seats

Hi -

Cruising for the 1st time on Disney in October with the whole family. We are all very excited, but it dawned on me that I don't know how to get from the San Diego airport to the Cruise Terminal as we really didn't want to bring car seats with us from our home state.

So, what's the best way to get a family of 6 that includes two kids under the age of 2. Car seats are a must. I see that Uber has an option, but it's an extra $10.00 charge per seat. Also, I don't know much about uber -- can I pre-book uber today for a ride in October? Can I pre-book for a return ride after the cruise too? Any other options besides uber that will provide a car seat??

Thanks for any help!

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed your post - sorry that no one had any answers for you. If you haven't found a solution, and since your problem is not really exclusive to cruising, try posting your question on the TripAdvisor travel forums. Here's a link to the San Diego forums:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60750-i41-San_Diego_California.html

There have been many discussions of car seat issues on the more general California forum. If you register with TripAdvisor, you can then do a search and read some of the threads. Here's a link to that one:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28926-i29-California.html