Question for "Regent Seven Seas Cruises"

Hambagahle

Maybe not! I just got a Splendor (I prefer it with the "u" but never mind!) brochure by e mail. It lists TWO Panama Canal cruises in 2020 - one Miami to LA, then the other LA to Miami. Miami to LA sails 25 February. I have asked my TA to switch my Explorer booking to the Splendour as soon as booking opens. Same suite (I hope!) I see that one can also register with Regent for this...

I am waiting until we hear from Regent about our status. It has to be less than one week away. Let's discuss everything after we are contacted by them to resolve their dilemma and our bookings, made many months ago.

Sheila

Don't expect to hear much until next week but will post. I did notice that our booking for the March 26th LA-MIA cruise was removed from the list of our upcoming cruises on the rssc.com website.

Just heard from my TA. Explorer Miami/LA and LA/Miami is replaced by the new Splendor (hate that spelling!) cruises on the same itinerary but different dates as in their brochure. We are offered Explorer on the same date but a 10 day Caribbean itinerary OR Splendor (no info on any price as yet) Miami to LA.

The situation is getting clearer...

I have asked for Suite 784 on the Splendor Miami/LA or, failing that, 785 LA to Miami (in which case I might be with you "guys" )

Gerry

Our TA just forwarded Regent's notification as to change.

Our booking goes back to September, 2017. Regent advises our suite category will remain the same; no change in pricing. No penalty.

So--We will be on Splendor for that March cruise from LA to Miami.

GOARMY!

Our TA just forwarded Regent's notification as to change.

Our booking goes back to September, 2017. Regent advises our suite category will remain the same; no change in pricing. No penalty.

So--We will be on Splendor for that March cruise from LA to Miami.

GOARMY!

Ditto!!! What a treat. We will also remain on LAX to MIA.

Sheila and Herb

Plus - reading the "fine print" - prior bookings on Explorer (all of ours for example) are to be honoured at the price on our invoices for the same suite category for the Splendor cruise. I thought that would have to happen but it was nice to see it in writing. since it looks from the brochure that the fares on Splendor for us anyway would be about $3k pp more - very nice indeed.

All is now resolved. Sheila - we are on the same cruise as you and Herb! Departure 14 March 2020 from LA to Miami. AND in the suite we requested (785). Our TA and her colleagues had a long night!!! See you onboard!

Yippee!!

That’s great news. After all the planning and changes we both did, it worked out great. We will be talking on the same roll call for the next two years. Look so forward to meeting you. Pray we are all healthy.

This is going to be one of the best cruises ever!

Come over and join the roll call. Lots of friends there.

Sheila

Edited by Bellaggio Cruisers

Yippee!!

That’s great news. After all the planning and changes we both did, it worked out great. We will be talking on the same roll call for the next two years. Look so forward to meeting you. Pray we are all healthy.

This is going to be one of the best cruises ever!

Come over and join the roll call. Lots of friends there.

Sheila

+1 - definitely will be a great cruise!