Dream drinks menu

• 1 month later...

It's strange how all these ships have their own drinks packages, often completely different. We were on spirit last year, and prosecco wasn't even available by the glass. Only french sparkling white, and at a charge even on teh AI package.

• 4 weeks later...

Never been on a Thomson or Marella ship (always Royal Caribbean and always in the Caribbean) but planning on an Eastern Med cruise to Adriatic Explorer on the Marella Discovery with my husband for our 20th anniversary with a one week stay in Corfu. I know they have an all inclusive package but I was wondering if anyone knew what the extra cost was for the Premium package for one week. Also any idea on the additional cost of speciality restaurants on this ship? Thanks in advance.

Please note that the drinks supplement prices can change for the forthcoming summer season and also what is and is not included in the drinks package Also the drinks vary between Spirit and Celebration/Dream and also between Discovery 1/2 and probably Explorer

I'm on Discovery 2 currently and drinks menu totally different to Celebrations in January

Agree

Discovery drinks package is excellent on choice,brands etc in comparison to the likes of the Dream.Having said that when the Dream first came to Thomson its drink package was as good if not better than the Discovery for the first few years before it was watered down with less on offer,more supplemented drinks to now where its nothing more than okay.Its certainly a drinks package I wouldn,t pay for but wont have that issue next year with all ships being AI although expect the cost of that to be factored into cruise

hi all

i have never been on a cruise before and am thinking of marella dream in july A/I

have looked at the menu on post 20 and am a bit confused lol

are those prices a supplement on the A/I package?? are there drinks included for free or does everything still have some sort of charge??

sorry if i sound stupid but im just trying to work out rough costs and spends (dont want a surprise big bill)

also a friend mentioned a drinks package is that the same as A/I???

thanks for any replies xx

hi all

i have never been on a cruise before and am thinking of marella dream in july A/I

have looked at the menu on post 20 and am a bit confused lol

are those prices a supplement on the A/I package?? are there drinks included for free or does everything still have some sort of charge??

sorry if i sound stupid but im just trying to work out rough costs and spends (dont want a surprise big bill)

also a friend mentioned a drinks package is that the same as A/I???

thanks for any replies xx

If you look at the drinks menu pictures further up this thread any drinks with no * next to them are 'free' with the basic AI package. Those with a * next are only free if you upgrade to the Premium package or are subject to the small(ish) supplement shown if you don't upgrade. The full price is for people who have not taken any AI package.

Personally on Dream, like your friend, I would call it a Drinks Package rather than AI but very acceptable all the same.

Edited by campolady