Martin and Jan's Journey on the QM2

BJLord

Is anyone aware of similar blogs from other Worldcruisers on QV and QE? Enjoyed a short overview from LadyL1 on the first leg of the QV's trip to Port Canaveral but haven't discovered any others. So enjoyed the blogs from Roscoe39 and Safarigal on the QV's cruise last year!

Oh my goodness!!!!! I did the WC on QM2/QE/QM2 in 2016 and you have stirred up not only my wonderful memories BUT a hankering to try it again in a couple of years! I’ll do it if I can put the coins together-it is an awesome experience and Cunard is first rate. I’ll be following in memory, envy and hope! Have a grand time:D

The only other one that I know of for Cunard is http://www.2018worldadventure.blogspot.com. They are leaving on February 5th on the QE for 21 days from San Francisco to Sydney, doing a period of land travel in Oz and then rejoining the ship in Singapore.

There are many people doing blogs from HAL's Amsterdam.

The only other one that I know of for Cunard is www.2018worldadventure.blogspot.com. They are leaving on February 5th on the QE for 21 days from San Francisco to Sydney, doing a period of land travel in Oz and then rejoining the ship in Singapore.

sigh Patti...its does bring back memories.....cant wait to do it again....

The only other one that I know of for Cunard is http://www.2018worldadventure.blogspot.com. They are leaving on February 5th on the QE for 21 days from San Francisco to Sydney, doing a period of land travel in Oz and then rejoining the ship in Singapore.

This blog by Martin & Jan is by far our favorite of all the world cruise diaries. No constant bragging about one’s status with the cruise line or missive’s that they’ve been to a certain port a thousand times before. This blog has encouraged us to give Cunard a “test drive” next year! Thanks Martin!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have to agree! Martin has certainly under-anticipated the interest in his travel diary. No doubt just taking a break and we will hear from him shortly particularly with the Suez Canal coming up. :)