What Extra " Food" Do You Take On Board?

janny444

What size is the box of wine...is the drink allowance not limited to 1 litre per person but of course there may be more than 2 of you going.
Hi I posted that ee used to take 3 litres but no more and will abide by the new rules ..... just got back andwe just took 2 bottles of wine.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Never have or had any interest in taking food or snacks on any cruise there is enough available on the cruise without the need.

Doesn't this thread show how different we are...as I said in my opening post there is food aplenty to be had but many still want/need to take their favourite " snacks" and then others feel no need at all. For myself I really need to take lemon squash on board to add to the water that I drink in the cabin....just add a drop or two...much more easy to drink than plain water.

PS Just off the Azura....no boiled sweets

Doesn't this thread show how different we are...as I said in my opening post there is food aplenty to be had but many still want/need to take their favourite " snacks" and then others feel no need at all. For myself I really need to take lemon squash on board to add to the water that I drink in the cabin....just add a drop or two...much more easy to drink than plain water.

PS Just off the Azura....no boiled sweets

We also take a bottle of squash for the same reason.

We take a variety of flavoured concentrated sugar free water enhancers (the little ones) brilliant for travel we add them to water to encourage us to drink more water to counteract the hot weather and the additional alcohol intake.

I also take dry roaster peanuts, pringles & chicken crisps my early evening treat on the balcony with a G & T

Never have or had any interest in taking food or snacks on any cruise there is enough available on the cruise without the need.

Me too, can't believe all these replies. Sounds more like folk going on a caravan holiday rather than a luxury cruise ship. :') Too many folk sitting in their cabin drinking their own booze , nuts and crisps :eek: not to mention making their bed time cups of cocoa and hot chocolate.

Each to his own, but not for me, I'm afraid I'd rather be out and about in the public bar venues enjoying being pampered and in the company of meeting other guests.

Completely understand your point, Bell Boy, but I don't think anyone is suggesting that we turn into a bunch of hermits the moment we step on board. I for one also like to get out to the public areas, but sometimes like to chill in the cabin for a bit - not necessarily for long and quite often with a g & t...