Luggage Labels.

Merry Maid

Hi, I didn't take a crossing last year so I'm not sure if this is new info or not. I have just received the welcome folder for our June 24th TA. And lo and behold, inside there are nice printed colourful luggage labels just like there used to be years ago. So, no more printing and folding and stapling. Hurrah!

MM

If you have a cabin number with a Cunard Fare, then there's always been luggage labels in the back of the excursion booklet with the room number printed on.

If you pay the Early Saver fare, then you don't get luggage labels in the back of the booklet and have to print your own.

If you pay for a (late) Saver fare then you don't get labels or the booklet.

Also, in the US voyage personaliser, there is a section called "Your Voyage Information" where you can create and print an e-brochure for your voyage online. Not sure if that's the same in the UK, but if you tick the box to create an e-brochure (or if that box is automatically ticked for you), you won't receive the pre-voyage booklet in the post with the pre-printed luggage labels.

Of our three up-coming voyages (all booked online directly with Cunard), one already had that box ticked when I first went into voyage personaliser. Another had the box ticked automatically after I called Cunard to rebook it to get a price drop. I'm not sure what's up with that, but at this point maybe we'll still get one pre-voyage brochure for the voyage where that box has not been ticked. Interestingly, that voyage is also the June 24th crossing mentioned by Merry Maid, so hopefully we will be receiving that brochure in the post within the next few days.

Edited by bluemarble

"Also, in the US voyage personaliser, there is a section called "Your Voyage Information" where you can create and print an e-brochure for your voyage online. Not sure if that's the same in the UK, but if you tick the box to create an e-brochure (or if that box is automatically ticked for you), you won't receive the pre-voyage booklet in the post with the pre-printed luggage labels."

Yes the same applies in the UK. If you want a printed brochure including labels DO NOT create your own e-brochure.. (just leave the box un-ticked). Our brochure arrived today for our June 24th trip on QE :D

Yes the same applies in the UK. If you want a printed brochure including labels DO NOT create your own e-brochure.. (just leave the box un-ticked). Our brochure arrived today for our June 24th trip on QE :D

Still waiting for ours. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow.

Come and join us on our very quiet roll call :)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2538191