Jet Ski Excursion

camijo

Has anyone did the jet ski excursion through shoreexcursioneer, not the ones going to Sting Ray City, my DH and I aren't interested in that. I'm just trying find out what part of 7 mile beach is it?

Thanks.

Hubby rented a jetski right off the beach, near Calico Jacks/Seagrape Beach area. It's a DIY thing...no "follow the leader". They instruct you on the operation, and off you go! It's not really an "excursion"...just a rental of the ski!

Hubby rented a jetski right off the beach, near Calico Jacks/Seagrape Beach area. It's a DIY thing...no "follow the leader". They instruct you on the operation, and off you go! It's not really an "excursion"...just a rental of the ski!

I think it's more expensive renting one when you get there. That's why I went through shoreexcursioneer. You can get an hour rental for the almost the same price for 1/2 an hour rental.

I know you don't really want it but we did the one to Stingray City and it was fabulous! And yea, we had been there before so that part was just OK but there is so much more.

Great trip, stopping to snorkel at others sites, speeding along at 50mph, they don't go slow. What a blast. We used Fat Fish Adventures http://www.fatfishadventures.com/

Not cheap but worth every penny.