Club or Freedom Dining

sandancer

We have cruised many times but never with P&O so hoping for some help. Our cruises these days tend to be more about the itinerary than the ship so we loved the Azura Christmas cruise sailing out of Barbados. We have chosen a promotional fare and we are aware of the restrictions that come with a lower fare. This includes not being able to choose a dining time. We would much prefer Freedom dining so my question is, can you request a change of dining once you are onboard with the Maitre’d?

We have cruised many times but never with P&O so hoping for some help. Our cruises these days tend to be more about the itinerary than the ship so we loved the Azura Christmas cruise sailing out of Barbados. We have chosen a promotional fare and we are aware of the restrictions that come with a lower fare. This includes not being able to choose a dining time. We would much prefer Freedom dining so my question is, can you request a change of dining once you are onboard with the Maitre’d?
Yes you can request a change but there is no guarantee. Azura has 2 restaurants that are for freedom dining only so there is a good chance you will get what you want anyway.

We have had saver fares a few times and have always been allocated Freedom Dining which we prefer.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

They will let you change if they have capacity, but Freedom Dining is becoming more and more popular and we have been on cruises over the past year or so where there are signs up on the first day stating that Freedom Dining is full and they are unable to accept any change requests.

Always book ‘saver’ and request ‘club’ dining using cruise personaliser and always got 8:30 as requested. I pay less and take my chances !!!!

Second seating club is the least popular dining option, so you will rarely have a problem choosing it.