Just disembarked from the Ruby, any questions?

CineGraphic

Hope you had a great cruise! Did you notice if the cabins had both the American 2 prong plug socket with the English 3 plug socket next to it? Thanks
Oops. Sorry didn't see second part. I sailed the Ruby last June and didn't notice the 3 prong outlet next to it, at least in our cabin.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

So did u go to the Voice....?

Was Magic to Do on sailaway night?

Did they offer the Escape Room?

We attended the Voice. Winner was amazing.

They did Colors of the World on Sailaway night (we missed it).

Yes, they offered the Escape Room, it was 3 times one evening in the chapel. We did it. It was fun but short.

So did u go to the Voice....?

Was Magic to Do on sailaway night?

Did they offer the Escape Room?

Not only did I go to the Voice, I participated in it.

Yes, the winner was fantastic. I even said to several of the other contestants during the rehearsals that we should just give her the trophy already and get it over with! It was a good batch of singers, and a few of us fessed up at the end that we had won on previous cruises.

Not only did I go to the Voice, I participated in it.

Yes, the winner was fantastic. I even said to several of the other contestants during the rehearsals that we should just give her the trophy already and get it over with! It was a good batch of singers, and a few of us fessed up at the end that we had won on previous cruises.

So how many times have you won?

On our 31st cruise....one guy who participated had so on several other cruises(as CD made reference to it)......a 17 year old won on ours and every one was fairly good...My first experiences, when the show first began with Princess everyone was not very good...I am sure people just go on cruises now to participate...we had only one woman as a finalist....on the 31st.

Edited by land lover

We attended the Voice. Winner was amazing.

They did Colors of the World on Sailaway night (we missed it).

Yes, they offered the Escape Room, it was 3 times one evening in the chapel. We did it. It was fun but short.

Thanks again for the menus.....So was the Escape room advertised in the Patter? I am guessing it was not available on our PC because of late port times....It was available on the Emerald when we went to the MR in Nov. but was to busy with a family group to notice it on the first Patter, to sign up. Still would like to check it out as I have done several on land only one at sea on the Anthem of the Sea.....a year ago March....

Yes, I read it only lasts a 1/2 hour and more like a mystery......what was your overall take....? Worth it or not?

Thanks again for the menus.....So was the Escape room advertised in the Patter?

Yes, I read it only lasts a 1/2 hour and more like a mystery......what was your overall take....? Worth it or not?

We were onboard before noon the first day. Signups started at noon in the library, so we were the first signups. They did it 3 times, 8 people per session.

We finished in about 15min. Had fun and would do it again (if the story changed). It is more of a find the object to escape the room, but you have to find clues to solve puzzles. Less complex than ones on land, shorter. But it was done well and fun.

A nice trophy.

Sent from my iPhone while I probably should be working.

Congrats...you much have a great voice...so you always sing the same selection?

So has anyone tried to sell their trophy on ebay yet?

How heavy is it?....Do u have a photo that you can post? I've only seen it from afar....

This time I was able to get a clicker and vote...

c9eaf0dc74b72a1e1b5fd9d9e848e8e1.jpg

I guess they weigh a pound or two. We used to joke that we’d have to pay an overweight luggage fee on our flights home.

I kid my wife that I’m gonna have them made into earrings.

As for song choices, they are limited and vary a bit from ship to ship.

Do you sing to a track or live band? And do you get to pick your own key to suit your range?

Live band, original keys only.

Songs are edited down to approximately 90 seconds.

Does Princess do the towel animals? I am not a kid ... but I do love them. I was on NCL last year and I had to ask my steward why I didn't get any. He just harumphed and said OK.

Nope