QM2 & QV May 2020.

SotonMandM

I was looking to see what was available for booking in May 2020, which I know is at the end of the current booking list. I can't see anything for the QM2 or QV, only QE in Japan/Alaska.

Does anyone know if there is anything happening to QM2 & QV at that time, or is it just that Cunard have just not released the details yet?

Cunard have not yet released the details past the 2020 world and exotic voyages which were just announced last month. If they follow the same schedule as the past few years, most of the remainder of the 2020 schedule should be announced in early September and be available to book around mid-September.

Cunard have not yet released the details past the 2020 world and exotic voyages which were just announced last month. If they follow the same schedule as the past few years, most of the remainder of the 2020 schedule should be announced in early September and be available to book around mid-September.

Ah, perfect, thank you. I should have asked when i booked our next cruise, but I forgot!