Miracle Excursion Suggestions

bowen9475

We will be doing the Carnival Miracle cruise in July. It will be me, my husband, 15 yo son and 19 yo daughter. We are visiting Cozumel, Belize City, Mahogany Bay and George Town. We have been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman before. My husband likes to see the island. My daughter and I like the beach but will have two days on the ship for laying in the sun and relaxing. We have done a dolphin/sting ray swim and the turtle farm. We also all LOVED our cabana day on Half Moon Cay. We will probably book basic island tours through Carnival for Belize and Mahogany Bay. We'd like to try snorkeling and parasailing. Looking for your suggestions and why for what to do in each port. Thanks for your help!

We'll be going on May 6th, we have the Altun Ha & Belize City Tour booked. We booked through Carnival for $65 and then got a price match guarantee after finding a local one for $47. Got almost $20pp back in OBC.

Use this link for the price match form after booking: https://www.carnival.com/content/shore-excursion-best-price-guarantee.aspx

Then this is the local excursion: http://www.coralbreezetours.com/Tour.Altun_Ha_Mayan_Ruins_Tour/tours_add.html?t_product=10

We're going to those places next month. Here's what we have booked:

Cozumel- We're going to Mr. Sanchos' for the day.

Belize - Going with King David Castillo to do the Belize Zoo, Howler Monkey Sanctuary, a local school, Alta Ha ruins. Lunch is included.

Roatan - Going to Half Moon Bay Beach, Daniel Johnsons Sloth & Monkeys, lunch and touring, done through Rony's

Grand Cayman - Going to Hell and 7 Mile Beach

You HAVE to go to stingray city if you haven't done that in Cayman. Even if you stay on the boat, the trip on the crystal clear water is so amazing. Snorkeling is incredible too and you acn see some of the island from the boat . We loved our catamaran tour, you can't beat the space and sailing is so nice. https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/excursion/cayman-stingray-city-catamaran-snorkeling-sailing-excursion/

Not sure about parasailing although i'm sure you'll can find it in Cozumel. As for Belize, get out of the city as its not great. The beauty of belize is the stuff you can get to from there. cave Tubing, Mayan Ruins , snorkeling etc

• 4 weeks later...
We will be doing the Carnival Miracle cruise in July. It will be me, my husband, 15 yo son and 19 yo daughter. We are visiting Cozumel, Belize City, Mahogany Bay and George Town. We have been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman before. My husband likes to see the island. My daughter and I like the beach but will have two days on the ship for laying in the sun and relaxing. We have done a dolphin/sting ray swim and the turtle farm. We also all LOVED our cabana day on Half Moon Cay. We will probably book basic island tours through Carnival for Belize and Mahogany Bay. We'd like to try snorkeling and parasailing. Looking for your suggestions and why for what to do in each port. Thanks for your help!

We did this cruise in February and are doing it again July 15th. We still don't know what we are doing in Belize or Grand Cayman this time. Cozumel we are going to Paradise Beach for the day. Roatan we are going to Little French Key again. We did that for the first time in February and fell in love with the place so we know we are going back in July, this time with the kids.

This is our 4th time doing this itinerary. Belize cave tubing is fantastic. We use VIV tours. We will be going again in July as well. We are cave tubing for the 3rd time. Have a great cruise.

You felt comfortable doing an independent tour? Was there a concern you would not make it back to ship?

cruising Carnival for over 30 years and have never taken a Carnival excursion. Of course you will make it back to the ship on time, this is what they do for a living.

• 2 months later...
We did this cruise in February and are doing it again July 15th. We still don't know what we are doing in Belize or Grand Cayman this time. Cozumel we are going to Paradise Beach for the day. Roatan we are going to Little French Key again. We did that for the first time in February and fell in love with the place so we know we are going back in July, this time with the kids.

We booked the Little French Key and will have our 10 year old grandson. We are excited and was wondering after doing this twice if you could give us any tips on what not to miss. The site and reviews all sounded great along with the pictures of the animals.

We cruise in just a little over 2 weeks. Thank You!