Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Thanks for the review, I wish there was a way to filter out all the commentary and just read your posts.

This comment piqued my interest:

"Americans are definitely the minority. Lots of interesting conversations with the crew on that and how that impacts the dynamic onboard."

Can you elaborate? How did it change the dynamics?

Thanks.

Ha I just noticed I'm down to double digits!

You seem to be the only one that has an issue with it so don't expect it to stop. Just want you to have realistic expectations.;)

You seem to be the only one that has an issue with it so don't expect it to stop. Just want you to have realistic expectations.;)

Don’t worry, after 17 years on the boards my expectations are pretty realistic.

I can still dream though.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for another great review! I’m not a big poster, but it was necessary to say thanks! I appreciate the review and the other page you run. Thank you!

Thank you so much.

Sorry everyone that I never got around to posting the daily compasses. I am not sure if anyone that has sailed in later weeks has provided already, but if not I will try to get them up next week. I’ve been moving and you know how that goes!

Still contemplating booking a last minute Enchantment sailing to rid myself of the thoughts of cardboard boxes!

Thank you so much.

Sorry everyone that I never got around to posting the daily compasses. I am not sure if anyone that has sailed in later weeks has provided already, but if not I will try to get them up next week. I’ve been moving and you know how that goes!

Still contemplating booking a last minute Enchantment sailing to rid myself of the thoughts of cardboard boxes!

You haven’t already booked it? We are in Aruba (AoS) and they seem to have some cow photo ops calling your name! Thanks for all the entertaining and informative post!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You haven’t already booked it? We are in Aruba (AoS) and they seem to have some cow photo ops calling your name! Thanks for all the entertaining and informative post!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely have photos of said cows, just not of me on them. #nexttime

Nope. Definitely the let down of the week. I get it, when English is not the first language for half the passenger base, it loses some of its fun.

I think the absence of L&M, Quest and the 80's night were all teething problems due to it being an inaugural cruise.

the fact that half the passengers are spanish (or from wherever) is not a sufficient reason to not have games that are the reason some of us choose royal.....

if Joe is wrong, and they're still absent from the ship in july, i will be a very unhappy camper...

you never answered the question regarding the affect on the cruise experience of the different from typical demographics...

i assume there were probably line issues (as in europeans don't typically stand in lines, unlike americans)..

coming back in to edit - can't believe how rude i was - i forgot to say how much i enjoyed your report...

i just read through the entire thing in one sitting...

thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures and comments!!!

(guess i was so overwrought about quest and love and marriage i completely forgot my manners!!)

by the way, did they at least have trivia?????????????????????????????????????????? i will totally go into withdrawal and die if there's no trivia...(i might even turn into one of those compensation demanders)...

Edited by alaska_planner

the fact that half the passengers are spanish (or from wherever) is not a sufficient reason to not have games that are the reason some of us choose royal.....

if Joe is wrong, and they're still absent from the ship in july, i will be a very unhappy camper...

you never answered the question regarding the affect on the cruise experience of the different from typical demographics...

i assume there were probably line issues (as in europeans don't typically stand in lines, unlike americans)..

coming back in to edit - can't believe how rude i was - i forgot to say how much i enjoyed your report...

i just read through the entire thing in one sitting...

thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures and comments!!!

(guess i was so overwrought about quest and love and marriage i completely forgot my manners!!)

by the way, did they at least have trivia?????????????????????????????????????????? i will totally go into withdrawal and die if there's no trivia...(i might even turn into one of those compensation demanders)...

I totally agree, I choose Royal for their party games especially quest and gutted they’re not doing it. Shouldn’t matter what they’re clientele is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally agree, I choose Royal for their party games especially quest and gutted they’re not doing it. Shouldn’t matter what they’re clientele is.

i see you're on the 13th - as in next week....

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they do have all those stupid silly games that make me so happy (summer camp for adults - the reason i cruise royal :cool: )...

i see you're on the 13th - as in next week....

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they do have all those stupid silly games that make me so happy (summer camp for adults - the reason i cruise royal :cool: )...

Yes, I’m wishing too. [emoji41]

Am I the only one checking daily to see if the video has been posted? How much longer??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry, this one won’t be up until closer to November (when Symphony makes her to the US), per the request of the Crown & Anchor Society.

We will have other content going up on YouTube in the mean time though. Still have stuff from our Adventure cruise in March.

Sorry, this one won’t be up until closer to November (when Symphony makes her to the US), per the request of the Crown & Anchor Society.

We will have other content going up on YouTube in the mean time though. Still have stuff from our Adventure cruise in March.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rick, what sensational pictures. I so enjoyed following along (albeit, a little late!). As a fellow accountant, but without any artistic eye or ability, I have a profound appreciation for your talent! Thank you so much for sharing your journey and photos - this will tide me over until my own Symphony journey begins on April 6, 2019!

Dear Ned

Sorry to say but the last three times we cruised the Med we found that there were not any of these games

We asked why and received the same answer to our inquiry They told us it was because of so many non English speakers,I agree with you but that is what we experienced

We will be on the June sailing on Symphony I will let you know if any has changed

Dear Ned

Sorry to say but the last three times we cruised the Med we found that there were not any of these games

We asked why and received the same answer to our inquiry They told us it was because of so many non English speakers,I agree with you but that is what we experienced

We will be on the June sailing on Symphony I will let you know if any has changed

i want my money back... :eek: