Is the Club Class dining room open for lunch on embarkation day?

skidroe

I always thought Club Class dining was held in a special area in one of the MDRs. Sounds from this thread that there is a dining room dedicated solely to Club Class. Which is it???

It is a section of an MDR. Embarkation lunch is available to all cruisers from noon to 1:30 - just check the back of the Patter that will be in your room when you board for the specific dining room.

There is not a separate Club Class DR but a dedicated portion of one of the DR’s. On the Ruby it is on the port side of the Da Vinci DR on Fiesta deck. That is the location on most ships. As others have posted, the CC section as well as the rest of the Da Vinci DR was open for lunch on embarkation day from noon until 1:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is a section of an MDR. Embarkation lunch is available to all cruisers from noon to 1:30 - just check the back of the Patter that will be in your room when you board for the specific dining room.

If your Patter isn't in your cabin yet when you drop off your carry-ons, just go to deck 6 mid-ship MDR. If it isn't open drop down to deck 5. It will be one or the other.;)

I always thought Club Class dining was held in a special area in one of the MDRs. Sounds from this thread that there is a dining room dedicated solely to Club Class. Which is it???

It is an area of one of the MDRs with a separate entrance. For us, it was the entrance on the starboard side or the Coral dining room on the Fiesta deck. At least this was the situation on the April 1 sailing of the Caribbean Princess. The remainder of the dining room was also open for embarkation lunch.

There is not a separate Club Class DR but a dedicated portion of one of the DR’s. On the Ruby it is on the port side of the Da Vinci DR on Fiesta deck. That is the location on most ships. As others have posted, the CC section as well as the rest of the Da Vinci DR was open for lunch on embarkation day from noon until 1:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I need to correct my earlier post [emoji849] The CC entrance is on the starboard side.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

MDR(which includes CC) is always open on Embarkation day between 12:00-1:30pm for lunch. Don't ever ask if it is open as the crew normally will out and out lie and try to direct you to the Horizon Court. Look them directly in the eye and ask WHICH dining room is open for lunch and usually they will then tell you. Grin. Getting onboard, just starting out...... this is my most favorite meal and time of the cruise, even with its limited menu.

Pooh

MDR(which includes CC) is always open on Embarkation day between 12:00-1:30pm for lunch. Don't ever ask if it is open as the crew normally will out and out lie and try to direct you to the Horizon Court. Look them directly in the eye and ask WHICH dining room is open for lunch and usually they will then tell you. Grin. Getting onboard, just starting out...... this is my most favorite meal and time of the cruise, even with its limited menu.

Pooh

You said it ... every time, met with a lie. Now, we just walk in and they act like they don't know why you are there. Makes me laugh ... every time!! Why even offer it if they are just going to try to ward people off?? I also love this ... it's my traditional way of starting off my cruise.

You said it ... every time, met with a lie. Now, we just walk in and they act like they don't know why you are there. Makes me laugh ... every time!! Why even offer it if they are just going to try to ward people off?? I also love this ... it's my traditional way of starting off my cruise.

Yup, I've even had to go to the extent of saying, "You are open for lunch, right?" The April 1 cruise we had CC, and there we were made to feel welcome!

Pooh

Hey, you just got off a cruise! Where are you going now? :):):)clear.png?emoji-smile-1742