refreshment package and perks from Boardwalk Balcony

Since there was a sale I just bought the refreshment package for myself for our upcoming cruise on the Allure . We sail with 3 in a Boardwalk Balcony cabin and those cabins come with the extra perk of a soda package for 2. Will they apply the soda package now automaticly to the other 2 staying in the cabin?

Patricia

• 2 months later...

We are on Symphony in June also and when reading the link it looks as if you only get these perks if you upgrade from an Ocean View to a Boardwalk stateroom not if you booked a Boardwalk cabin originally. Is this correct? As we haven't been advised of any perks. Thank you.

We are on Symphony in June also and when reading the link it looks as if you only get these perks if you upgrade from an Ocean View to a Boardwalk stateroom not if you booked a Boardwalk cabin originally. Is this correct? As we haven't been advised of any perks. Thank you.

No that is not correct. You get the perks for staying in a BW balcony no matter how you booked.

We’ve stayed in BW 3 times now and enjoyed the perks. We’ve never been advised of the perks.

No that is not correct. You get the perks for staying in a BW balcony no matter how you booked.

We’ve stayed in BW 3 times now and enjoyed the perks. We’ve never been advised of the perks.

Many thanks. Do you have to contact your travel agent or are the perks just given to you when you are on the ship?

So, not trying to repeat the same questions, but when we booked our May 12th Harmony cruise in a boardwalk balcony a couple of months ago (through a Royal agent) they never mentioned this. Nor does our paperwork. But we'll get the soft drink package, too?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

So, not trying to repeat the same questions, but when we booked our May 12th Harmony cruise in a boardwalk balcony a couple of months ago (through a Royal agent) they never mentioned this. Nor does our paperwork. But we'll get the soft drink package, too?

Yes. Like I said. Booked 3x in a BW never been mentioned pre cruise, never an issue.

See the perks in post #6.

Yes. Like I said. Booked 3x in a BW never been mentioned pre cruise, never an issue.
Thanks for your help. It's been several years since we've been in a boardwalk balcony and I didn't realize this was a perk now. You'd think the Royal agents would mention it.

You also get the perks if you book a guarantee and are placed in a Boardwalk Balcony.

And to answe the OPs original question, I did the Deluxe package last year and they automatically placed the soda packages on my wife & oldest son’s cards (pax 2&3 on the reservation).

We had a boardwalk balcony on Oasis in February. We had the 2 soda packages as perks. Since I purchased the alcohol package, I wanted to have my wife and son (persons 2 and 3 on the reservation) to have the soda packages. I stopped at the dink package table in the boarding are an they handled it. No problem.