Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I think Oasis will be getting alot of Symphony upgrades

Very likely. I could see Allure & Harmony getting SY upgrades when they go to dry dock as well. Would love to take the Oasis after she has her dry dock.

Royal Caribbean is putting Turkey back on 2019 cruise itineraries after suspending service for two years due to security concerns.

It joins several other lines that plan to return to the country. Most major cruise lines stopped visiting Turkey after a July 2016 attempted military coup to overthrow president Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

While the U.S. State Department still advises to "reconsider travel" to the nation, it notes risks are concentrated on the Syria border and a handful of provinces. Most cruises stick to Istanbul and Kusadasi, home of the ancient site of Ephesus.

Royal Caribbean will begin selling trips on April 23 for two 12-day itineraries from Rome (Civitavecchia) on Jewel of the Seas. The Oct. 30 and Nov. 11 sailings will both include stops in Ephesus (Kusadasi), says company spokeswoman Celia de la Llama. She notes that Crown & Anchor Society members will be able to book one day prior to the general opening date.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Royal Caribbean is putting Turkey back on 2019 cruise itineraries after suspending service for two years due to security concerns.

It joins several other lines that plan to return to the country. Most major cruise lines stopped visiting Turkey after a July 2016 attempted military coup to overthrow president Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

While the U.S. State Department still advises to "reconsider travel" to the nation, it notes risks are concentrated on the Syria border and a handful of provinces. Most cruises stick to Istanbul and Kusadasi, home of the ancient site of Ephesus.

Royal Caribbean will begin selling trips on April 23 for two 12-day itineraries from Rome (Civitavecchia) on Jewel of the Seas. The Oct. 30 and Nov. 11 sailings will both include stops in Ephesus (Kusadasi), says company spokeswoman Celia de la Llama. She notes that Crown & Anchor Society members will be able to book one day prior to the general opening date.

I booked a cruise for Oct. 2018 last April. It included a stop in Ephesus. I was surprised to see it listed as an option but excited to get that port in! Last fall they switched the port to another one. Hope to get there someday.

"One day prior"

lol

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

They need a Turkey stop to offer more non just EU cruises for tax reasons ( for passengers, crew and themselves).

No because the cruise go to holy land , they don’t need to go to turkey

For those waiting (including myself) to find out what Rhapsody will be doing before the November 2019 TA.....I got a response from Royal off their Facebook page.

Guess I won't be taking that Venice to Barcelona cruise the end of October 2019.

45e89f5d03c234e37c3d9924cac24b40.jpg

For those waiting (including myself) to find out what Rhapsody will be doing before the November 2019 TA.....I got a response from Royal off their Facebook page.

Guess I won't be taking that Venice to Barcelona cruise the end of October 2019.

Now I'm even more worried about the TA being cancelled.

Touched up before being moved on maybe. Why release cruises after the Ta though

They can probably cancel the TA and still make the cruises after the TA by working on the TA cruise if needed.

All the Aft cabins will be gone. Do you have any for sale??
Still one aft left on the September 2019 Vision TA. Prices on balconies have only gone up $180 since release. The other TA's have gone crazy.....

Still one aft left on the September 2019 Vision TA. Prices on balconies have only gone up $180 since release. The other TA's have gone crazy.....

I'll have a look. Might have to book through an American Ta so I can move it

Explorer and Indy both sail from Southampton during the summer of 2019 (May to October)

Navigator is sailing this summer out of Southampton. I booked it for my DS & new DIL honeymoon cruise for this July.