Just Off SeaDream I (Jan 27-Feb 3)

piratelooksat45

Quick review for now and a more detailed one to follow. We just disembarked from SeaDream I yesterday (February 3). Service was the best we've ever encountered in 9 cruises -- and the bar from previous cruises was set pretty high. Lots of itinerary changes as we sailed - we made it to St. Barts and some of the BVIs, but they are still in bad shape. Can still find some gorgeous beaches, but lots of the bars/restaurants are not available. We're beach lovers so we were happy with the islands. Embarking from Antigua seems to have improved from previous sails. We got to the port early and were checked in quickly by very friendly immigration officers and then we sat at a nearby bar and had a drink. Come to find out that wasn't necessary, as two of the immigration officers were on the ship and dealing with customs.

Yes, the ship appears to be pretty full. We are also booked on the prior cruise, leaving from San Juan. That voyage does not look as full. I really can't imagine anyone going on the prior voyage, which does only the last couple of days in Cuba, and not staying on for the full Cuba one.