2-22-18 Thursday Weigh-In

mdaviswv

Good morning everyone. I'm down another 4 this week. I've been hitting it hard to make up for January. So far so good. Odds are it won't last much longer though.

Hope you all are well and those at sea are happy too.

I'll check in later to see how you all did. Have a great day.

Mike

Wow Mike! Great job! I am down 2.4 this week. Just started the DASH diet last Saturday because of my high blood pressure scare last week and it seems to be working so I’m happy about that. Blood pressure is coming down and so is the weight. Plus I am now under 200! Down 6.6 so far total. Our cruise leaves 3/14 so maybe I’ll hit 10+ before then. Have a great week everyone!

Hello,

Mike, thanks for starting our thread. Great loss for you. Wow.

Cruznmeme, great loss. Glad your BP is better.

I lost 1 lb. this week. That's 3 lbs. in the past 3 weeks or so. I need to get down a couple more but am running out of time. We leave March 13th. I am only a couple of lbs. away from being "under that certain number" I keep mentioning. That's where I'm trying to get anyway.

Have a good day.

Diana

You go, Mike!

I am only down 1 pound again this week, but that is a 6 pound total so, little by little, I am getting there. Even if it continuous to come off this slowly, I will be looking decent by my birthday, which is June 8th, and even better by my next cruise which is September 14th. Moreover, I will have to be good during my September cruise because I have another October 6 with some extended family, including both of my sisters, and I really want to look good for that.

The most important thing is that I am in it for the long haul, and realistic about my goals. I haven't had any wine, or any kind of alcohol, in a month and I don't miss it one bit, even at parties. My new drink is soda, ice, lime a d bitters, which looks good, tastes good, and can be ordered in any bar air restaurant, For my cruises, I plan to take a case of Perrier and a bottle of bitters to make it easy on myself.

Thanks Mike for stating today.

Wow your doing great. Nice big loss!

Cruz nice loss too. Glad your health is better too.

Diana your doing good. Losing every week.

Punk a loss is a loss. Nice trips you have planned.

Glad I'm not weighing even though being pretty good.

You never know with salt and some drinks. Water weight.

Has to be water weight if up can't be the sweets!:evilsmile:

I haven’t posted in forever. We are dying to go on a cruise right now. Our first cruise was a year ago.

We Moved from Iowa to Colorado in August (hubby), November (me and our adult son who lives with us) and the final move in January when the house sold. We are in an apartment as of now, while we wait for our house to be built. Will move again July or August when it’s complete. Then move the kids and our 3 yr old granddaughter in with us when our lease expires on Halloween. Our daughter graduates college in May and moves back home in the summer.

This is it, I’m done. It’s our final home!!

So. We booked a cruise in December to celebrate our daughters college graduation. We want to go cave kayaking in Belize, so we are working on getting healthy and in better shape.

I started 2/9/18 and am down 3.9lbs. I figured I’d post here for accountability.

All of you who get to cruise soon, I’m jealous!! Have fun.

Good losses to all those who lost weight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey guys. Sounds like a lot of progress was made this week, so that’s great to hear!

I’m off today and planning to go out for pizza and a movie with my son this afternoon so I’ll expect a small setback, but often those are very welcome. [emoji846]

Have a great weekend!

Mike

Hi all!

Wow, you all are doing so well I'm almost ashamed to post!:o

Anyhow we loved our cruise & the damage to me is +2.6 lbs but DH lost 2 so maybe that's where they came from.;)

He also picked up something & has quite a cough so not eating much either.

I liked our cruise so much I've already submitted a review which is unusal for me as I still haven't done one for at least 4 cruises I can remember!!

Have a nice weekend & I hope to have better news next week.

~ Jo ~ :)

Way to go everyone.

retiring soon, I too gained during our cruise. I'm up 3 lbs. Oh well. The drinks and food were worth it.

I don't have another cruise lined up to lose for but we do have a vacation planned for April so I'm going to try and lose for that

Once again, I'm poor at posting. I just came home from a week at WDW. So I missed my weigh in on Monday, so I am anxious for this Monday.

Mike, Congratulation on your big loss. Cruznmema, 2.4 pounds is a nice loss!

1Lizette1, I think gaining on vacation isn't the worst thing, especially if you come home and get back to it when you return. Aratski, good for you for restarting. PunkiC, you have a good attitude. Slow and steady wins the race.

I tracked the last two weeks and am over my weeklies (for WW), but am cautiously optimistic for a good weigh in on Monday. My cruise isn't until September but I an going to Hilton Head in April and would love to be a size smaller by then. So hoping I stay good the next 6 weeks!

You guys are so good about behaving on vacation. Jo and Liz, you guys didn’t even gain 6 together, that’s fantastic! My norm is 5-7 lbs in a week. Cruising especially. Going somewhere else isn’t usually as hard without the limitless food. Anyway, good job and good luck getting back on track!

Wow Mike! Great job! I am down 2.4 this week. Just started the DASH diet last Saturday because of my high blood pressure scare last week and it seems to be working so I’m happy about that. Blood pressure is coming down and so is the weight. Plus I am now under 200! Down 6.6 so far total. Our cruise leaves 3/14 so maybe I’ll hit 10+ before then. Have a great week everyone!

My wife and I are also on a March 14 cruise. Ours is out of Sydney. We are both working the weight off by using Isagenix products - down 50 lbs. since mid-May for me. Cheers ... bob

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My wife and I are also on a March 14 cruise. Ours is out of Sydney. We are both working the weight off by using Isagenix products - down 50 lbs. since mid-May for me. Cheers ... bob

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you share more information about the program, what you do, use, etc.?

Ours leaves from Santiago, Chile. We are getting excited! Congrats on your weight loss!