Let's get back on the saddle!!

missou

I have been so lazy these past few years and my body hurts all over; time for me to get back in the workout mode.

I want to walk on my threadmill, do some yoga, some, pilates, some dancing and eventually, start riding a horse again with no pain. My cruise is in October 2018 and I have some 15 lbs to loose. Who wants to join me so we can motivate each other and keep our spirit strong?

For my first day, I am 5'7", my weight is 151.8 lbs, my waist mesures 31", my breast and my hips are 37".

My goal is to loose my belly and some 10 lbs.

My plan today is to walk on my threadmill at least 20 minutes and do a beginner's yoga routine with Sean Vigue.

I discovered Sean Vigue's videos on the internet a while back and I really appreciate his yoga and Pilates routines.

My next cruise will be on the Norwegian Dawn on October 26, 2018.

230 days left!!

I just can't wait :D

Ouch, the threadmill walk was a little too much yesterday; I have chronic pains along my spine and my neck did not appreciate the walk yesterday. So be it, I'll forget the threadmill for a while and do some stretching and some Pilates for a week or two in order for my body to regain some strenght.

I am a substitute teacher and today I had to go out with the children for 20 minutes while there was big heavy snowflakes falling down since yesterday. I am not use to this and walking in that snow can be some work for me. I'll count this as a replacement to the threadmill.