Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

9f989fa4bf7cd0bbf159ce7e161e3125.jpg

Everyone knows all about my direction…Barcelona bound to board the Symphony of the Seas for her inaugural Mediterranean sailing.

And in your heart somewhere you wanna go there...it is okay, I know you are jealous!

Still you don’t go there…because you didn’t reserve a cabin, book a flight or really make any effort to a part of this sailing. So you are stuck at home following me.

Anyone pick up on where this thread is going yet?

Everybody on Cruise Critic always has to say something, say something, say something, but I don’t wanna get caught up in the middle of it.

But I can’t help myself, no, I cannot help myself, no, no, caught up in the live review of it.

Still nothing?

Maybe I’m looking for something I can’t have…a long-term relationship.

Maybe I’m looking for something I can’t have…Hendrick’s Gin at the Mast Bar.

Maybe I’m looking for something I can’t have…seagulls to finally give up on french fries.

If you haven’t caught on yet…you might want to reach out to @Yorkvillain for a trivia lifeline from Courtney.

Everyone knows all about my transgressions…thanks to Cruise Critic, Periscope and well all social media platforms.

Still in my heart somewhere, there’s Melody (Spring 2021) and Harmony (September 2018).

For you me and me, tonight…I will likely ghost you.

Sometimes the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all

4a31783bcf5cad011a772d3c681bf74f.jpg

Caught up in the rhythm of it...

Let’s begin.

Before anyone has to say something...we are up and running today because Mr. P and White Shorts are already in Barcelona and will be boarding Symphony tomorrow (Thursday) for a two-night preview sailing prior to Saturday when I board. I wanted to give them a place to post pics and updates if they so desire.

Have plenty of fun! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on SY.

I cannot wait to hear them too! Thanks!

Oh yah...off Adventure and now on Symphony. Love your reviews so can't wait to follow along. Enjoy the new ship!

Can’t stop, won’t stop. Thank you.

Soooooo excited right now!! I started looking for this thread yesterday in hopes you would start early and give us some details on Barcelona or your trip over! Also happy to see The Squad and little ones are also on the sailing as we LOVE the videos!

Can't wait to follow along with all the shenanigans and get your perspective of the Symphony and all she has to offer! We will be on for the TA in October so we will just live vicariously thru you for now!

Have a great trip and safe travels!

Debra

I thought Symphony was on a cruise in the Med Inaugural? What is current cruise?

The five night was coined a “pre-inaugural.”

How long before “Uncle” CLR asks them to “pull my finger?”

They had a layover in Frankfurt this morning, so Uncle CLR really wanted to ask if they thought the Germans were the wurst.

If anything bad happens tell the little ones to blame Keyser Söze, in their most adorable voice.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist!

Now you tell me.

When did we start listening to anything Tim has to say?

Thankfully Cruise Critic welcomes all people, including trans.

See above. However, thank you for staying on theme.

I feel like I have been living cruise life through you lately. I love it. Looking forward to this weeks adventures. Love that you quoted Justin and Chris [emoji445].

Thank you so much for continuing to follow along.

I wish Cruise Critic had an "upvote" function like some message boards, but since it doesn't I'll just add to the spam in the first couple pages and say that I am very excited about this. Bon Voyage Rick!

Hahaha. Many probably wish there was a “delete” function.

And in your heart somewhere you wanna go there...it is okay, I know you are jealous! So jealous...

Still you don’t go there…because you didn’t reserve a cabin, book a flight or really make any effort to a part of this sailing. So you are stuck at home following me. You're right...I made zero effort

For you me and me, tonight…I will likely ghost you. Don't you dare!

Let’s begin.

The Squad

Usual suspects...

But also...

The gang's all here!