Norwegian Pride of America dock time in Maui

daq57

Hi all,

We will be renting a car in Maui when we dock at Kahului. Does anyone know what time the POA docks and what time you can get off the ship? We need to book a car but I'm not sure what time to make the pickup time.

Thanks in advance.

We rented from Alamo before we realized they have no shuttle anymore . They did deduct the cost of cab from our prepayment . The shuttle for other car rentals was just past the line of tour buses . Take all with you to rent a car it’s a pain to pick up and drop off at ship .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We rented from Alamo before we realized they have no shuttle anymore . They did deduct the cost of cab from our prepayment . The shuttle for other car rentals was just past the line of tour buses . Take all with you to rent a car it’s a pain to pick up and drop off at ship.

We recall reading that some of the rental companies will only allow the proposed drivers to take the shuttles (at least the first morning), so we suggest checking just to make sure your party can go with you.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/28/2018 at 11:18 PM, Czmzlz said:

I just realized I set our car pickup time for when the POA is docking - do I need to contact the companies to let them know we'll be a little late?

Are you with one of the companies that has the free shuttle pick up?

I used Cruisin Maui Rental Car company and they met me at Whole Foods. I just called him when I was walking off the ship. Whole Foods is right across the street. The airport is close by too if you are taking on of those shuttles.