5 PM flight—Suggestions?

Candy Apple 12

I’m trying to decide what we should do after disembarking the POA. American Airlines changed our flight from 1 PM to 5 PM. I don’t want to do anything that would get us really sweaty because we have an 8 hour flight, followed by a 2 hour flight. None of the POA tours will work for us because we are doing Pearl Harbor before the cruise, and we’ve done the North Shore before. Any suggestions?

We just returned from Hawaii and had the same issue. We used Aloha Delivery and Storage Services to store our luggage (we had 6 in our party, so not enough room in the van for luggage, they pick the luggage at the port and drop it at the airline drop off point when you are ready for it at the airport, they were very efficient. Rented a car at the airport, used Johnny's cab to the airport from the port and then went site seeing, Dole Pinapple plantation, etc. I would stay away from Wakiki beach area due to traffic getting to/from the airport.A AIRPORT DELIVERY AND STORAGE

Do all the POA tours to to Pearl Harbor? We did the longest one and it did not. It was around the island. We had rented a car and done that before the cruise but opted for the POA excursion for the convenience. We were delighted that the bus stopped at a couple of places we had missed and that the view from high up in the bus was better than in a car. Also, as usual, the presence of a guide gives you more information than traveling on your own, even though we had the Shaka Guide. So we did not feel like the day was wasted and it was very easy to have someone else get us from ship to airport.