To do on Maui

Caribbeanqueen03

If you look down the board to the thread titled "Royal cruise stop at Maui- Lahaina", you will see a list of possibilities...beach day, golf, whale watch, walk around town, snorkel, luau...the list goes on and on....

Many other threads around on the topic.

Plenty to do. Road to Hana is for those who want to see a good deal of the island in a short span. But a beach day at Kaanapali or Wailea is equally as fun. It can be whatever you want it to be. If you want to spend time in Lahaina then have a beach day at Kaanapali which is very close.

Lahaina is a tourist town you can walk around in, get shave ice, have lunch or happy hour oceanside, see all the shops and galleries, etc. It is famous for it's big banyan tree in the middle of town by the old courthouse. There is also the Baldwin House Museum. Front St. in Lahaina is where alot of the bar/restaurants are.

Is it worthwhile to visit Haleakala Crater if one has already been to Volcano National Park on Big Island? Any similarities or differences to note?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

One is an active volcano. One is dormant. So one is about scenery and old volcanic activity at a high altitude. The other is about active, and relatively recent activity, at a much lower altitude.

Personally, I would chose Volcano National Park.

One is an active volcano. One is dormant. So one is about scenery and old volcanic activity at a high altitude. The other is about active, and relatively recent activity, at a much lower altitude.

Personally, I would chose Volcano National Park.

Thank you for responding

Sent from my iPad using Forums